33. BC III: Heal

Kris hadn't stopped crying . Yoongi had seemed to be getting tired of it too as he threw out the 15th used tissue. If it weren't for his stubborn gf, he would have already sputtered out some curses and forced Kris to take a Tylenol.

" He—He—He said that we should stop meeting each other." Kris blubbered like a baby, with Mina pulling out a tissue for Kris to use. Mina sighed, watching her best friend act like she had broken up with the love of her life.

" Let me get out some tea, you look horrible," Mina muttered, better grabbing Yoongi's arm, pulling him into her kitchen. Mina tiptoed, placing her mouth close to Yoongi's ears.

" I'm about to place a restraint order on your friend this point." She whispered. Yoongi gave her a mocking snort.

" Sure sure." He said, moving away from Mina as he began to heat the kettle.

" I'm going to have a nice talk with Taehyung and if you don't see me later than five then I'll be at the police station filing a lawsuit." She said, making Yoongi roll his eyes.

" Taehyung's busy right now with a new comeback, and my office is filled with work and plus—"

" I have a date today."

" YOONGI." Mina hissed, taking his arm and flailing it wildly as she jumped.

" Yoongsss please please please." She asked.

" That's not going to work for me." He said, pulling her off as he looked over at the tea.

" I won't bother you for a week."

" How about a year? "

" Bro, you're so stingy." Mina huffed. She grabbed a cup and shoved Yoongi out of the way so she could pour the hot water.

" Annoying." She murmured.

" Ah, you're the annoying one here Mina. Taehyung obviously likes her and do you honestly think he's going to stop seeing her?" Yoongi asks with a disgruntled sigh.

" Better he leaves her forever. You don't need some good looking singer to make her happy."

" But you're fine with a good looking rapper." He smirked, watching Mina blush.

" You're not good looking." She said.

" Then look at me in the face and say it." Mina glared hitting Yoongi's shoulder.

" Stop changing the subject. There's a crying Kris in my living room and I don't need you to question my feelings for you."

Yoongi sighed and took the teacup in his hands, walking out to hand it to Kris.

" Kris,"

" Whaat?" Kris whined.

" Your nose is running." he rolled his eyes, handing Kris yet another tissue. Kris nodded her head, eyes puffy and looking swollen. Her eyes created a never-ending layer of glossiness which then followed a series of fresh tears.

•••
1 week Later
The cameras were flashing crazily and Taehyung, moved his large hands to shield the bright glare from his eyes. His ears felt like they were bleeding from the screams of excited fangirls but eventually, he faked off a smile, setting another alarm of screeching girls.

His own fault.

But the crowd of girls were beginning to flood over him and he was starting to wonder why they needed to be this aggressive, frowning at the sight of arguments and others being shoved in the process.