20. Man with the Plan

" I feel bad for Mina." Taehyung said, watching Yoongi who had plugged in his earphones.

" Are you listening to me? I know you can hear me Min Yoongi."

" Yoongi."

" Yoongi."

" Yoongi."

" Yoongi."

" Yoongi."

" Yoongi."

" Yoo-"

" You're ten times more annoying as Mina is, you know that?" Yoongi glared, kicking Taehyung's knee under the table.

" OucH."

" You deseved it."

" You're comparing me to Mina now aren't you?

" Shut up."

" Kris and Mina haven't talked to eachother yet." Taehyung said, rubbing circles om his knee under the desk.

" And that's my problem becuase? "

" You're heartless. Kris is too shy to even talk to  Mina and I'm pretty sure Mina feels the same too." Taehyung clicked his tongue, the method he used when he was planning.

" So what's your grand scheme now Kim Taehyung? "

Taehyung licked his lips and smiled watching Yoongi as he stared at him in confusion.

•••

Mina had failed.

Her attempt of setting things right was heading onto the road of failure.And what a long road it was. She blamed Yoongi and Taehyung for being better friends than she could ever be.

She blamed Yoongi for letting her go on a twisted ride of feelings that she were never there.

And she blamed Yoongi for being right.

Mina could have easily talked to Kris about this but she didn't. A barrier was stopping her from saying it straight to Kris's face. And she hated being so weak in front of herself.

And it was her last chance.

Because it was the last day of school.

Mina had made it loud and clear that she wasn't attending Kris's party and she wished her mind would stop thinking about how much fun they would have together.

Mina felt her tears practically flowing now, watching her tears land on her book as the words smudged and distorted.

•••

And the bell had rung.

All the seniors left the school with a smile, leaving their memories behind.

Mina walked with them, watching Kris and Taehyung racing to the next bus stop with Taehyung easily winning with his long legs.

She smiled sadly.

" Atleast she's having fun."

As she turned to cross the road, a hand takes a hold of Mina's wrist and her mind flashes to the times where Kris dragged her off to get food. But there was no way this was Kris.