2. Encounter

Mina stretched her legs from underneath the table, rubbing her eyes after staring at her book for so long.

Mina hated literature. She hated poetry. She hated trying to understand the un-understandable.

But she liked asking questions.

It had been nearly 2 months since school had opened and nothing could be done to  make any of Mina's class a bit less boring.

So she sat there, staring at the back of Yoongi's head, wondering what was actually going on in there.

Maybe he was wondering why he deserved tortured.

Kris walked in to the room with a guy. He had brown hair and dark brown eyes.Just like every other guy in her class. But he had two piercings on his left ear.A metallic ring on his earlobe and another stud just below it.

After the brief observation, Kris and this guy walked over to Mina.Well not wxactly Mina, more like Yoongi.

" Hey Yoongs." Kris says.

" Shut up." He mutters.

" Yoongs, want to come with me to get some food?" the guy asks.

" Now that you say it, no." Yoongi mutters.

" COME ON YOONGS-"

" Excuse me? You didn't ask me, I'm so offended right now." Mina said, her face in a pout.

" Aight, then you want to come?"

" No. "

" TheN whY DID YOU ASK YOU ANNOYIN-"

Yoongi turned to look at Mina confused.

" You know that person? " he asks pointing to Kris.

" THAT PERSON-"

" Yeah, that person's my friend."

" Kris has friends? " Yoongi asks

" Kris has friends? " Yoongi asks. It was Mina's turn to crack a smile.

" Am I irrelevant to you guys? " Kris asks.

" Yes." Mina and Yoongi say emotionlessly.

The guy that walked in with Kris laughs awkwardly.

" Well its fine then Yoongi, me and Kris can go."

" Really? Great. Kay Bye" Yoongi says before getting back to his work.

" Bye Krisss." Mina says laughing as her Kris gives her a glare.

The last bell rang ( finally after all the years of waiting )  and Yoongi got up from his chair, grabbing his things along the way, slinging his book bag on his shoulder.

Mina headed her own way, walking out of school to head back home and literally sink into her bed.

A hand grabs her wrist tightly and starts dragging her the opposite.Quite startled Mina makes a distorted scream to see-Kris.

Kris.

She wasted her breath on Kris.

Stupid Kris.

" What the heck man??" Mina yelled.

" You thought you were going to go home? Nah, we going to make our brains freeze from ice-cream."

Mina rolled her eyes and ripped her hands out of Kris' grasp.

" Don't touch me." She grumbled.

" You.will.come.with.me."

" Fine.You're paying."

" Deal." Kris smiles. Mina was starting to hate her.

After walking past a series of food shops they find themselves in front of a cream colored shop. But that's not all Mina say. The same guy with piercings was standing in front.

" Oh no Kris you didn't."

" HEY TAEHYUNG." She smiled.

" Hey Kris." This Taehyung guy waved.

Mina wanted to whither away.

" Let's just get this over with." Mina sighed before she started to  enter the shop.

" WAIT HERE HE COMES."

Mina turned around.

Well what do you know? Yoongi seems to have came along too.