4. Shakespeare

" To be or not to be, what does it mean? "

A lovely morning was best with a lovely question to follow it.

" Are you going to be annoying or are you not going to be annoying? That's the question I have."

Yoongi was tired.It had been 4 months now and this girl's questions had never ended. Yoongi either responded with " Go away." Or " I do!'t know."

And today he was this close to saying " can you shut up for once? " but he wasn't that mean.

" Hey, I'm the questioner , you just answer me." Mina said, frowning.

" Then go ask Shakespeare." Yoongi sighed.

" He's dead."

" Then don't worry about it." Yoongi says rubbing a finger over his bottom lip.

Mina looked away at him quickly after she realized what she was doing

It was the little signs.She was starting to notice it now. The way he blinked a few times before answering a question and the way his eyes moved-

Whatever. It wasn't important.

Was it?

No it wasn't.

Mina felt tired. She felt bored. Bored enough to ask another question.

" Yoongi-"

" -Do you like anyone? "

" What? "

"What" was right. Mina questioned herself.She was supposed to be unsociable.What had gotten into her?

Yoongi looked at her too, probably wondering the same thing.

" Why? "

" I just want to know if you of all people ever have crushes on people."

Yoongi didn't know whether to feel confused or offended. He wondered what would happen if he said the unexpected.

" I like the music teacher."