31. Butterfly Memory

[ before you read just remember to play the song right when you see this symbol  " " ]

•••

Mina groaned into her pillow, purposely allowing herself to suffocate into the comfort of her cushion before pulling back up for air.

Currently she was going through an intense dry spell, where she had absolutely no idea how to end her chapter for her story. Her golden
glasses were placed on the bride of her nose and the screen was glaring as the typing bar blinked continuously.

Her publisher was expecting Mina to already finish with the latest chapter of her book and with the deadline tomorrow, she felt like she was back in high school again, doing things at the last possible moment.

With her hair tied in an absolutely messy bun , ( it wasn't really the messy hair bun goals, rather the messy bun that looked like Mina had been aggressively attacked by a tornado ) , Mina groaned again into her pillow once more.

With what had happened with Yoongi the day before , Mina's brain had completely been scrabbled into a mess and she couldn't think straight. Her heart sort of ached to see his reaction from the kiss and she was slightly disappointed that it was so short.

" Ding Dong." The door bell chorused, waking Mina from her thoughts while she scrambles to the door to see Yoongi leaning against the wall of her apartment with a dull expression on his face. He carries a white plastic bag, with his right hand while his phone is held with the other.  He wore a simple grey shirt and adidas sweatpants along with a white nike cap.

" What the heck are you doing here?? " Mina asked, in a scowl. Yoongi walks inside, grazing his shoulder with Mina's.

" If you can come to my place then its only fair that I come to yours."

" Bro I'm busy."

" Like I'm not? " Yoongi asks, sitting on the couch.

" Ugh, anyways. Why are you actually here? " Mina inquires, trudging into the kitchen to make two cups of tea.

" I have a free day obviously. Taehyung's taking a break after his comeback, so I might as well." 

"  I see." Mina nods and starts the kettle up before skipping to the living room that was currently filled with a bunch of papers and pens as well as empty yogurt containers.

" You shouldn't be here right now. My place is a mess." Mina whines taking Yoongi's hands and attempting to pull him out of the couch.

" Yoonnnggii." Mina whines louder. She sighs tiredly and falls onto the floor like a child while Yoongi watches, discreetly enjoying his gf while she was sprawled on the floor. He gets up from the couch and slowly crouches beside Mina.

" Go do your work. I have something for you after you finish."

" No I can't. My brain hurts and I don't have nay ideas and I can't think straight and I want to sleep—" Mina drops her head down and lets out another sigh once the kettle whistles. Yoongi takes Mina's hands and makes small but reassuring circles on her palms with his fingers.

" Mina-ssi, you're really such a hypocrite." He mutters, pulling himself and Mina up as he sits her on the couch while he walks over to the kitchen and turns off the stove to pour the hot water into two cups.

" How?" Mina asks, sulking a bit.

" You tell me not to over work myself but clearly you aren't doing the same for yourself." He declares, bringing the two cups with him to rhe living room.