30. Where are we now?

Four Years Later.

Four years had gone by. It was like the flash right before a person changes a channel on a tv.

Freshman year in college turned into Sophomore year and soon enough the world around Mina was changing. She was in an apartment now because her mom wanted her daughter to be an independent young lady (even though she still was just a child at heart).

And soon enough after that Mina and the rest of the gang had graduated from their colleges.

Taehyung had become a soloist who was becoming quite popular at the moment. Mina was sure that Kris was ready to stab anyone who even planned on criticizing Taehyung's ways, no matter how childish or stupid they were.

And Kris was offically starting up a company that dealt with..yes, matchmaking.

The company was small but it was just the tip of the iceberg since Kris was rapidly expanding her sponsorships. Even if she wasn't the one match making, she was the one running the match making business. After all, not all cupids need a bow and arrow to bring people together. 

Mina became a writer with the slight desire to prove to Yoongi that everyone would of course, love her thought about the world and maybe even her ideas about the meaning of life.

And Yoongi. Well.

He took just the slight twist of paths. He became Taehyung's music producer and made manys track songs that often ended up in the top music charts ( including " I Need You." )

And while it wasn't the same as the days in high school with Mina and Yoongi's arguments or Kris' matchmaking plans  or even Taehyung just laughing away as he watched them all, they were all still just the same friends they always were.

•••
FALL.

Mina felt the gust of wind almost push her forward as an attempt to calm her nerves. It was four years of dating Min Yoongi to understand how annoying he was. While he was a man with few words, Yoongi still managed to make Mina's blood flows to her cheeks to make the reddest of hues. 

Yoongi consisted of grumpy retorts, endless teasing and effortless hours of sleeping. 

Mina stepped into the large building, with two bags of food in either hand. Mina looked over to the receptionist who looked at her with a frown on her face. This wasn't the first time that Mina had come in with an excuse to visit Yoongi as he worked. 

" Mr.Min's out right now." The receptionist said casually while Mina scunched her nose.

" He said he was working in his offic—"

" You cannot come in as you please to see Mr.Min. He is a busy person you know," the lady said, haughtily.

Mina frowned at the statement. It sounded like she was the clingy one in the relationship.

" You can leave the things here. I can give it to him when he comes back."Ms.cranky replied, pointing to the bags Mina was holding.

" Um, I would like to give it to him myself. I have something important to tell him—"

" What's so important that you need to come to my studio?" The long awaited voice asks.

Mina rolled her eyes and stared back at the arrogantly casual guy standing before her. His raven hair was dyed a dark maroon that turned a light shade of cherry red in the light. A piercing with a small cross dangled by his ear and the smug look he gave off was never ending.