19. A day with Noona

It was a Saturday.

And what a rainy day it was.

Mina smiled as she felt the slight vibration of the rain pattering against the concrete. She loved rainy days. It was magical if one thought about the fact that water fell from the sky in a uniform pattern.

Today was the day to try to end and fix Mina's mistake. She wanted to apologize to Kris for everything, and it really was selfish of her to not mend the problem sooner.

Yoongi was right after all.

It was her fault.

After walking quietly under a mint umbrella,

Mina reached Kris's house. Her head ran over the dialogue of what she was gojng to say.

I'm really sorry about everything.It was rude of me to say all those things about yo- Seriously? What kind of lame excuse of an apology is that? Stupid Idiot—

Her thoughts went in the same way. Correcting her words and repeatedly roasting her herself afterwards. The door was in front of her, mocking Mina hottily while she stares at the doorbell.

Just press it.

Come on.

It's not too hard.

Just press the stupid bell-

" DiNg DoNg"

The sound made Mina jump as her finger met with the bell, as did everything else that made a sudden noise. Mina stared at the door waited, half terrified. Her hands were shaking as the knob twisted before it opened wide.

" Taeyeon? " Mina asks, with widened eyes.

" Mina? What are you doing here? " Her music teacher asks with a startled smile.

" Um..I was going to talk to Kris about some-something."

" Oh really? Awe thats good to hear—" Taeyeon smiled.

"—but Kris, Yoongi and Tae just left to hang out. I'm sorry." Taeyeon said,while Mina frowned. Her stomach dropped and so did her confidence.

" Oh, Um, that's— that's okay." She said, hiding her disapointment, ready to leave and go home.

" Mm, want to hang out with me instead? Since Kris just left, I'm a bit lonely." Taeyeon pouted, opening the door wider.

" Um, you sure? I dont want to be a bother."

" Nonsense, it's pouring too so come in." She said, dragging in.

Taeyeon took the umbrella from Mina and watched as she entered timidly inside.

" Should we make some food? How about from fried chicken? I have some left over."

Mina smiled and nodded her head.

" Great let's go then."She said, grabbing Mina and dragging her to the kitchen.

Mina sat down and watched quietly while Taeyeon washed her hands.

" Did you and Yoongi have a fight? He looked pretty out of it today." Taeyeon askedz

" No we didn't fight." Mina laughed nervously while Taeyeon opened the freezer to pull out little peices of frozen chicken.

" Mhm, it doesnt seem like it." Taeyeon laughed.

" But I know for a fact that you like Yoongi, don't you? "