33. BC II: Late Discoveries

A T   T H E   P H O T O S H O O T

Taehyung's career for a model was skyrocketing as his name in the entertainment industry had risen

Taehyung's career for a model was skyrocketing as his name in the entertainment industry had risen. Everyone wanted his handsome face on something. Whether a Gucci poster or a perfume ad, Taehyung was a needed man in the industry.

Kris was carefully watching her phone, keeping a track of her own company, watching her assistant text her the status of the day.

It was until Kris noticed that a pretty girl, tall and slim in the right places had walked to Taehyung. She was flirty and talked a lot to him, taking her fine time in conversing.

Taehyung looked over at Kris watching her fold her arms, sending daggers over his way before actually walking over to him and the model.

" Who's she? " Kris gestured casually.

" She's one of the models I have to pose with.Hyeri Tobashi." The model smiles and bows her head.

" And who exactly agreed to this? " Kris asked. Hyeri giggled and patted Taehyung's shoulder.

" Is she your manager Tae? " the model asked, flouncing her dyed maroon hair.

Tae? Only she could call him Tae.

" Along the lines of that." Taehyung shrugged with a playful smile blooming across his face.

" Well then, I'm sure you're busy. Why don't we talk without your manager around? " She asked with a winked.

" Sure thing." Taehyung smiled,winking back, before watching Kris' face crumple into once of surprise and rage.

" Excuse me but when did you become a Player? " Kris said once Hyeri left.

" How am I being a player? "Taehyung asked, fixing his silver dyed hair. Kris sheepishly urns away as the memory 7 years ago erupts into a nostalgic mess in her head.

" Oh? If you're talking about us from four years ago, that kiss was just a joke." Taehyung murmured, folding his arms.

A joke?

" A joke? Just a joke? Unbelievable." Kris rolled her eyes, ignoring the stab in heart. Taehyung's calm expression wasn't making it better.

" Why? Wait don't tell me. Did you actually like me then? Listen Kris, you know it was only for a bet. I never thought you would take it so serious— " Taehyung stopped once he felt a flare of pain just above his shin. He inhales sharply Before looking at Kris.

" Jerk." Kris hissed.

" You liked me didn't you?" He scoffs, watching Kris' eyes glisten. He knew she was going  to cry.