18. Long Breaks

The days kept passing and Mina felt numb inside, wtaching Yoongi Kris and Taehyung walk together. Kris was laughing withhout a care. It seems the two friends of hers made her forget the pain Mina had caused.

Kris was the one that brought the four together and with her gone,. Yoongi and Taehyung were gone as well. Kris was a link between the ties Mina had with Yoongi and Taehyung.

That was crazy.

What was she and Kris now anyways?

Clearly Mina was stripped of the right to call Kris a friend. Were they just two strangers in the same high school now?

That couldn't be.

But it was.

It was so hard to build a friendship yet so easy to break one. Mina laughed bitterly at the quote that she had taken granted of.

•••

It was the end of music class and Mina snapped from her thoughts to notice that Yoongi had decided to change his seat beside her to a spot that was all the way across from her.

Of course Yoongi would be mad. She had snapped at his friend. Mina knew Yoongi wasn't the type to fight back, rather his way pf anger was through being quiet and acting like Mina had never existed in the first place. It was an extremely well deserved and cruel punishment.

Speaking of which, Mina wondered about Taehyung and why he hadn't come to rip her into shreads for making Kris upset. And it was too vague of a thought to even consider. Maybe Yoongi made Taehyung go along with the silent treatment as well.

Clenching her fists once again, new thoughts had entered Mina's head.

Why couldn't they understand that she was hurting too? Who wouldn't be when their nearly life long friend exposes her secret to the last person that she would ever want to find out.

Why would no one take her side?

But it wasn't like Mina was the only victim.

She said things worse to Kris. So much worse than the secret she kept for so long.

" I have to fix this." She said to herself quietly.