3. Tissue

Mina gave Yoongi the most dullest look she gave anyone in her life.

Why.

Was.

He.

Here.

She didn't even understand what was happening. Chucking a small spoonful of chocolate ice cream into her mouth, Mina silently watches the three friends interact.

No actually, it was more like the Kris and Taehyung trying to interact with Yoongi. Whatever they were doing, it hadn't seemed to be working. 

" So you two are in the same class? That's crazy." Kris says in dismay.

Mina gave Kris a glare. Either she had temporary amnesia and forgot the whole conversation in the lunchroom or she was just purposely being ignorant.

" Yeah...crazy." Mina mutters, mocking Kris' voice.

Mina couldn't  help but to curiously watch Yoongi. It felt weird seeing his face directly across from her when normally she would either be talking to the back of his head or only being able to see half of his face.

He was looking down at his ice cream, which was a strawberry topped with peppermint shaving.Mina could smell the minty scent as he took a bite.

Mina snapped out of her thoughts seeing how her ice cream was dripping on the table.She didn't want to interrupt Kris and Taehyung's intent conversation. But it was mostly from her anxiety to talk to strangers. 

She looks down at her icecream again, and sees a tissue magically moving in front of her.Just kidding.It was Yoongi.

He didn't look at her as he slid the fragile paper in front to her, so she didn't either.

" Thanks." She said, cleaning her area with a swipe of the tissue.

Kris and Taehyung kept talking to each other so Mina and Yoongi were left alone, quietly eating their nearly finished cups of ice-cream.

Mina had no intention to talk with him and vice versa. Kris stared from the corner of her eyes watching Mina scrape her remaining ice-cream out of her cup.Taehyung gives Kris an apologetic smile, like he was trying to say
" You're never going to win this bet."

The bet you ask?

The bet was Kris' highly logical plan of successfully match making.

And matching making who?

Two of the most quietest and introeverted people she knew.

Kim Mina and Min Yoongi.

It was random but Kris really wanted Mina to have a significant other and also to fix her own highly questionable reputation in being a
' matchmaker ' .

She had just cane to realize that the two were not the best at socializing.She could already tell Mina was uncomfortable seeing how she let her hair fall into her face.

Kris sighed.

How would this work ?

•••

Mina walked by herself.The breeze was cool and it left her feeling relieved. The awkward ice cream incident had come to a closing and she was smiling at the fact that she was free.

She was tired and the aftertaste of the chocolate was beginning to induce her tastebuds.

She walked down a path slowly.

Min Yoongi.

The more she thought about him, the more confused she got. What was so good about him? He was quiet. He rarely spoke and he was always reading to swerve out of any kind of human interaction.

But he gave her a tissue.

Mina let out a laugh. She couldn't believe she felt all happy because Yoongi gave a stupid tissue.

Mina stopped and frowned.

Why was she happy in the first place?