26. One Loss, One Win

It seemed impossible. It felt impossible. It almost felt wrong.

Mina was dating Yoongi. What did that mean? What was she getting herself into?

Yoongi snapped his fingers, watching Mina in a dazebefpre she blinks rapidly and stares at Yoongi.

" What was that for? "

" You look like a ghost possessed you."

" Wow, thanks." Mina glared.

Yoongi placed the shopping bags on the countertop, pulling the drinks out of the bags.

" Kris was hiding behind a bush." He said, casually.

" She was? Then did she sees us, you know—"

" Holding hands? She's Kris."

" Right." Mina sighed before staring up at Yoongi with his laid back uniform style.

" You look like you're part of a gang looking like that, " Mina pointed to collar and his tousled hair as well as the catlike eyes he sported.

" Cool, I don't care." He says, before walking away. Mina glared and actually questioned the sweet interaction she and him had a few moments before.

•••

" HOOOOOOOOO MAI CAWD MINAAAAAAA." Kris screamed into the kitchen as she clutched Mina's arm.Her eyes were all wide and she was smiling.

" SHut up you're so loud." Mina hissed.

" You're dating Yoongi aren't you? "

" Define 'dating',"

" When two people like each other to the point where they want to be together."

" No, are you dumb. Yoongi and I..Yoongi and I." Mina paused for a second.

" You two like eachother, it's just that neither one of you have the social skills to say anything. But who cares about that? I want to know who confessed.Tell me everything."

" Uhh..we were walking and kind of fighting and then Yoongi said he dosny mind dating me and then I kind of assumed that he really did want to ,you know,date me. So uh yeah."

Kris frowned.

" You two are such a disappointment. You know that? " she whined, pursing her lips tightly.

" Shut up,Kris."

•••

"I heard from Kris that you and Mina are dating. That's not true right? " Taehyung laughed as if his statement was a reassuring
himself.

"What if we are? Did you make a bet or something? " Yoongi asked nonchalantly while Taehyung froze.

Bingo.

Yoongi could tell from Taehyung's unmoving gaze and stiff muscles that he had hit it right on the head.

"What did you bet on? " he asked to Taehyung who was now mentally just rethinking his life decisions which frankly, he didn't seem to have.