12. Good job..sort of

" The Nightingale." He said before turning to Mina as she gaped.

" What? I thought the song was supposed to be by Chopin? "

" Ms. Kim made a mistake, she was supposed to give that song to another group." Yoongi lied through his teeth.

" What? That's strange." Mina said, hiding the little happy feeling that emerged. She could finally show Yoongi that she didn't suck-

Wait for no. She didn't need to prove to him of all people that she was good at the piano. She knew she sucked so what was the point?

Yoongi was ridiculously quiet, didn't give a darn about what others thought, and was easily annoyed by anything and everything. He kept to himself, found the worst in everyone. All the more reason for Mina to question the reason why she needed his approval.

" I know I'm hot Mina, you don't need to keep staring." Yoongi said jokingly.

" Me? I'm only staring because I'm wondering if we can pull this whole thing off. Even with that song is something I know, I have no idea if I can play with you."

Yoongi sat down next to Mina as he positioned his hands to the left side of the piano.

" You use the right side." He said, while moving her hand to the left portion of the piano.

" Alright, now just play, I'll handle the rest." 

Mina gave him a look but began as she let ber fingers become light feathers, grazing she piano tiles to produce a very soft melody. The sound then mixed with a distant sound that Yoongi had  produced. The keys he plays were low, accentuating the sound of Mina's rhythm.

Mina felt her cheeks heating. She could feeling Yoongi watching her movements. Once they finsihed Yoongi looked at the piano.

" What? "

" You messed up a few times." Yoongi, tapped on a key as he said so.

" You think? I'm not like you."

" Was that a compliment? "

" Depends. Do you want it to be one? "

Yoongi smiled lightly and for the first time in a while Mina's heart thumped as she watched Yoongi's hazel eyes twinkle and the skin slightly below it crease. She had just made Yoongi smile and it was basically the same as torturing herself.

It's happening.

•••

Mina spent the next Sunday sleeping in as she buried her head into the warm sheets. Her hair was everywhere, and her room was in a messy shape becuase of schools

But it was perfect.

Yoongi.

And nothing was going to stop -

Min.

That.

Yoongi.