6. Games

Yoongi stares at the piano, waiting for something that he could use to fight Mina back with.

" The teacher already asked me to." He said lamely, running small circles over the glossy tiles of the piano.Mina watched him fidget.

She stood up and crossed her arms.

" Anyways, I'm not getting any better so please leave."

Yoongi looked her questionably, rubbing his shoulder.

" Sure."

•••

Mina didn't understand. Why that teacher of all people? Ms.Kim perfect sugary smile was replaying in her head like a gif.

Kim perfect sugary smile was replaying in her head like a gif

She was perfect so Mina couldn't even throw shade at her.

As usual Yoongi was sitting in front of her , writing notes and doing whatever.

" How does love at first sight happen? It's not even love is it? Even the phrase love at first sight shows that people fall for appearances-"
And the questions began.

" You should start finding some friends before people think you have problems." Yoongi said in his calm, monotone voice.

Mina wanted to hear it.

His answer, that is.

Not his voice.

" Everyone in this world has problems and its not nesasarily the amount of friends you hav-"

" Great, are you planning on becoming a philosopher because I'm sure the world would love to hear you." The saracastic tone on Yoongi 's voice was so subtle she nearly thought he was being serious.

Mina felt like smiling all of a sudden. His words felt distant and she had fell into a trance.  She was just staring at Yoongi's words which seemed to have had slowed its motions.

Mina pinched her thigh under the table to bring back her focus.

" Yeah, the world probably would love me." She said, eyes shifting to the clock. It was a minute away from the bell to ring.

Yoongi sighed and turned his head back around.

•••

" I'm actually going to fail that math test." Kris whined, rubbing her hands down her face.

Mina rolled her eyes as she glared at Kris. Kris was a liar. She always got the highest math grades in her class but she was STILL complaining.

" Say that one more time.One.More.Time. And I will actually throw you off a cliff." Mina grumbled.

" What do you meann? I thought we were friends."