Introduction

{Romance Series}
Book One!
|An Unexpected Romance|

Maddie and her girls are off on holiday, spending four weeks of uninterrupted bliss in the California sunshine.

The last thing Maddie expects to happen when she steps onto a plane with her girls, is to end up on a 13 hour flight with a gorgeous boy band. But that is what exactly happens to Maddie and her friends as they head to LA for a girly holiday to mend some broken hearts, get drunk and have a lot of fun.

Along the way she ends up meeting Blake, a famous singer from the UK and part of boy band '4 Star'.

Once they meet, they're instantly attracted to one another and Blake wants more than just a plane ride with this girl, making it his mission to see her again once they're in LA.

But what happens when both of your ex's get involved and are against you being together?

And crazy obsessed music video extra's think they're meant to be with you and don't want you seeing other people?

One word...Drama! That's what happens.

In the four weeks the girls spend in LA...Sparks fly, love ignites, rumours appear and hearts are broken.

But in the end...does true love conquer all in the end?

**NOT A FAN FICTION**

***

So this is the introduction to my 'new/old' story I'm re-uploading. 

Let me know what you think. :)

And thank you to everyone who has sent me a cover for this story so far...BUT! I made a mistake when I asked you to make me one. I said this was called 'An Unexpected Romance then My Unexpected Romance.'

Sorry to confuse you!

As you can see from the horrible cover it was originally named 'My Unexpected Romance', but I've changed it.

It's now 'An Unexpected Romance.'

So if you've sent me a cover with 'My Unexpected Romance' on it, PLEASE can you re-send it to me with the new title! Sorry I'm a huge pain!

Hope you all enjoy this story! <3

***

Copyright © Ceri Macdonald 2015

Copyright © @Read_Write_LoveIt on Wattpad.

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

***