0

5th January, 2018

Author's POV

Kim Sohee's dark brown hair glistened in the light of setting sun.

Her beautiful, big eyes darted back and forth with fear when she heard footsteps following her.

"Kim Sohee!" A man called out.

She stopped dead in her tracks and turned about.

Then the world went black and she felt a blindfold being pulled taut over her eyes. A palm firmly held her mouth and muffled her screams.
She started struggling and waving her hands and legs like crazy

She was lifted by strong arms and thrown in some car parked few feet away. Her hands and legs were now tied too.

"Seems like a nice catch boss...." It was the same man who had called out her name. A chill crept up her spine.

"Harm her and I'll make you wish that you were never born" An ocean deep voice snapped at him.

Then the same voice whispered in her ear, "mihanae...sohee."

Not once did she stop trying to get away but the tone of this deep voice seemed like he was genuinely sorry.

Wow, kidnap a girl and tell her you're sorry, right...,she thought.

She felt a cloth being pulled over her nose. It smelled weird, wrong.

It didn't take her long to realise that she has been sedated.

And she soon fainted.

A/n: hey there, I'm back with my second Fanfic... I can't promise regular updates bcz ...school :( but I'll try to update as often as possible!