3

Reader's POV

I run my hand through my hair while waiting for my order.

My fingers get stuck.
I curse under my breath and remember that it's been 3 days since I last shampooed my hair.

Just as I got my fingers out from the tangles, I notice a young man with dark hair enter the café.
He was wearing a black blazer over a white turtleneck.
I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

He seemed exhausted as he flopped down on a chair.

"Yes! I can see him from here" I thought as I saw him sitting on the table in my field of view.

He ordered something and then stretched his leg so that now it was now like a speedbreaker ready to stumble anyone who passes him.

I thought that was wierd.

Even after getting some looks from others, he didn't move a muscle.

My order arrived before his. I thank my roommate waitress  Sohee and she leaves with a nod. We'll catching up back at home.

As I sipped my cappuccino, I saw a waiter giving him the "risky whisky".

I chuckled lightly when the memories of the introduction of that item on menu came rushing in my head.

When it was introduced, I had asked Sohee about it.

"I don't know,
Manager said something about getting idea for this from some song..."

Now I look at the over- decorated glass , still smiling.

I finish my cappuccino and ask for the check.

I am now getting frustrated at the stranger because of his impoliteness.
He still hasn't taken his leg in, letting it be a danger for others.

I've seen enough restaurant slips to know how it could hurt like hell.

I couldn't keep quiet anymore so I walk up to him.

He looked up uninterestingly.

"Keep your leg to yourself." I snap at him.

"Uh..."I finally caught his attention.

"What? Can't you?" I ask.

"I mean, I could but why would I want to?" He said in a bored voice.

I didn't like the reply so I shove his leg in and say "how hard was that?"

Now he was staring at me, but I couldn't read his mind.

"What's you name?" He asks.

"Y/n. You?" I asked out of habit.

"Agust'D". He replied proudly.

"Huh? What?" I wasn't sure I heard him right.

"A to the G to the U to the S T D, I'm D boi, because I'm from D."he literally rapped.

I couldn't control my sarcasm,"From D? Denmark? Denver? Delhi? Daddy's dic-"

"Daegu." He cut me off.

"Of course that's what I was gonna say next." I countered.

"Of course you were, savage bitc-" he muttered.
I flip my hair and thank him.

I leave him confused and head for the ladies' room

I checked my reflection in the mirror and after being satisfied that it's me, all right, I turn my back towards the mirror and fish out my lip gloss I have to finish before it expires.

I trust my life long experience of putting lip gloss and put it back in my bag when
"I'm good, I'm done."

When I walk out, I was startled to see that "agust'd" standing just outside the ladies' room's door.

"Interesting." He said.

I back up a step, unsure what to do.

"You put lip gloss like a little baby." He almost chuckled.

I wanted to shout but my reflection in the white tile beside me justified the boi. It's a bit smeared on my top lip.

I try to fish out a tissue to fix it but then he says "I can help."

"Are you a makeup artist or something?" I asked, half sarcastically, half curiously.

"Mmmm...no." he said and he simply held my chin with his beautiful fingers and kissed me on the lip.

I am  jung-shook.

"There, better now, Y/n." He waved as he left.

I stood there for a minute or two to get strength back in my wobbly knees.

I pay for my order and head home.

A/n: Finally!!! So what do you think about this so far??!!! Please tell me! See u soon!