40

E P I L O G U E

After some time

Your POV

"By the way, you never told me, how did you know Jin oppa?" I asked Suga.

He said "well, we were in same foster home. We got along so well we were inseparable. Then got adopted to separate homes."

"Oh. " I didn't know what else to say.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"Next. Uh...I mean why?" I fumbled.

"I got to meet him because of you." He wrapped his arms around me.

"That's a far strech but....anytime." I giggled and patted his shoulder.

"By the way, just the other day, one of the secretaries was trying to hit up on Joonie." He told me.

"So...what happened next?" I asked.

"Jin fired her!" He started laughing.

Ok, that's nice of him.

I went into the bathroom with my phone.

____

"Oh. My. God." I said as I came out.

"What? What? What happened? Did you stub your toe? Hit your head on the basin? Slipped? What? Wait...are you pregnant?!" He bombarded me with questions, getting up from the bed.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"No! It's just.....SuJin and Jin Oppa? They just went official." I said.

He shook his head and fell back on bed.

"Is that why you made me leave this heaven?" He caressed the pillow.

"I didn't ask you to." I shrugged, sitting beside him.

"Like you had to." He mumbled.

"But Sujin and Jin oppa.....How do you even make their ship name?!" I shrieked.

"Well.....they seem fitting.....narcissists, foodies,......" He trailled off.

"Violent. Just kidding, I mean, yeah, they do seem perfect for each other..." I said thoughtfully.

That's when I received Sohee's message.

It was a video I had to edit.

"Oh look! A new video!" I told Suga.

"I thought you did the editing." He said.

"Yes I do. She sent me this to edit, pabo." I shook my head.