19

2nd September, 2017

Your POV

"You're not going to the office today?" Sohee asked.

"Nah, I don't feel like it." I shrugged.

"Don't feel like it? Are you ok?" She narrowed her eye.

"I'm foxy. Just today na....and I'm meeting Suga...." I fall back on bed again.

"Ohhh, so that's why.... Just..... Don't you dare to touch my cookie jar." She said sternly.

Aish....this yeoja......

"I will touch it. You're gonna find it empty when you come back home." I tease her.

"I'll repeat- DON'T." she said and left.

Why the hell would I raid her cookie jar?!

I pluck myself away from my first love-my bed, with a lot of effort.

I wear some casual stuff and style my hair.

After applying bit of a sunscreen and all, I'm ready to go.

I mean, why bother? He's seen me at my worst!

I walk down the stairs right at 8:59 and I reach the street exactly at 9:00.

And there he is, waiting for me!

"Hello my SaBi!" He said with a smile.

"Yo!" I replied.

Soon we were on highway.

After talking about benign stuff, he asked "Have you ever lost someone who was once very dear to you?" , out of the blue.

"Huh? What? .....no....I don't think so...Lost someone as in..dead?" I asked just to be sure.

"Yeah...or like, have been separated...?" He said carefully, as if weighing and thinking before every word.

"I kinda miss my school friends, they were transfer students you know, but we keep in touch." I said, nodding.

"Oh. Lucky." He said.

"Did you...?" I started but he cut me off by saying "hm. Forget this... whatever I just said."

I saw his veiny hands on the steering, his knuckles going white as he gripped the steering even harder...

And I knew he meant what he said.

Jeez, I should lighten the atmosphere...

"Oh, by the way, this guy at my office..." I said, tracing the outline of glove compartment with my finger.

"What? What about him? Does he bothers you?" He said, slowing the car down a bit.

"Well, he came up to my desk yesterday and said ' are you Google? Because you have everything I'm searching for...' " I told him.

"Oh." He parked the car on the side and leaned towards me.

What? What? What?

He opened the glove compartment and picked out a gun.

He loaded it and asked me " Where can I find him?"

I laughed and said "Chill, I took care of it already!"

"How?" He asked, in a serious tone.

"I replied him 'are you a dislike button? Cuz I dislike you and wanna hit you.'" I recited the event like a middle schooler reciting her speech in front of the class.

He put the gun back and threw his head back laughing like little kid.

"That's my SaBi" He ruffled my hair.

"Yah! Don't touch my hair!!" I screamed.

He took his hand away, surprised.

"I mean... it's such a deal to style them...." I said, apologetically, almost.

"Oh, sorry. But don't trouble yourself...You are always beautiful." He smiled and continued driving.

A/n: so, what's the worst pickup line you've ever heard or read?😂

See you in next chapter, my 3 dolla chainz!