32

30th December, 2017

Your POV

"Hey!" Suga waved at me from the opposite bank of Han which was glimemering deep amber and tangerine.
(yes I misspelled 'glimmering')

"Hi!" I waved back, running towards him dramatically, my newly-bought light peach cardigan fluttering behind me.

When he saw me doing this nonsense, he turned other way and pretended not to know me.

"I don't know you miss." He said when I reached him.

"Jinja??" I asked sarcastically, tilting my head slightly.

"How I wish so!" He said and guffawed.

I laughed too and stared ahead.

"Would you like some?" He offered me some potato chips.

"Sure." I took a couple of chips and he gave me a "The hell? Take just one!" look which I ignored like I ignore rumours about me.

"Don't even think that I'll ask again, this is my favourite one." He said, crunching a chip.

"Whatever! I'll buy my own." I sneered.

"Fine! How you doin' by the way?" He asked.

"Just fine. Missed ya'." I said casually.

"Sorry, had to take extra care in the wake of recent events." He said absentmindedly.

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"The ones I wanted to get caught? Well......they escaped." He said, in a mixed tone of regret and frustration.

"Ohhh... that's disturbing....for you." I replied, not knowing what else to say.

I was suddenly aware of the growing cold. I didn't expect the dusk to fall this soon.

I had to leave my jacket in the car?!

I stole a glimpse of Suga from the corner of my eye.

That jacket seems so warm....

"You cold?" He asked me, snapping me out of my internal monologue.

"Kinda...." I replied, expecting him to lend me his jacket.

"Get your own jacket SaBi, you ain't getting mine." He smirked.

"I don't even want it. And it doesn't even fit you, it's too big anyway!" I snapped, but it really was oversized.

"Oh? You think so? Yours in your car isn't it? Let's go get it." He said and when I turned towards the parking spot, I felt him back-hugging meand pulling his jacket over me.

"Wow, we really both fit in this!" He exclaimed.

"We must be looking like two. Absolute. Idiots." I pointed out.

He looked behind me, as if searching for something.

"What? What are you looking for?" I asked.

"A f**k to give." He replied.

I felt laughter bubble up inside me again. "You've been with SaBi for too long".

" And I don't intend to ever leave her." He hugged me closer and we wobbled to my car.

"Yah! Let go now!" I told him when I reached the car.

"I just told you I'll never leave you. Nor will I ever use you for anything low." He said.

"I mean this...jacket! I can't get in like this pabo!" I flipped my hair, in a hope to hit his face.

"Your hair is rough as sandpaper!" He winced and let go.

"I did it on purpose, it's called self-defense." I stated.

"Whatever SaBi." He remarked, and that's when the snow started falling.

Taehyung's POV

"Happy birthday dear Taehyung-ie!" Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung wished me, clapping behind a chocolate cake.

I blew the candles and they asked me "Well... What do you want as a present?!"

I looked around at our miserable makeshift "headquarter" of our business and I knew what I wanted.

"Revenge." I replied in a grim tone.

They both turned serious.

"In the same way it all began. I want to kidnap someone." I continued.

"Sounds good....How would you react if I tell you that we've already initiated the process?" Jin hyung asked me.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked, slightly confused now.

"We may have just torn apart his 'love life', we can't exactly shake him at a deeper level through his partners in crime but that girl was definitely his weak link." Jin hyung explained proudly.

"This may actually help.....but it's someone more important I'm interested in taking as hostage. Let's take her on her birthday, as they did to you, hyung." I realised I was smiling as I finished this sentence.

Your POV

"Y/n....you should take a look at this." Sohee said in a concerned voice just as I entered.

"What?" I asked her.

"This was stacked in that side cupboard we rarely use." She pointed at an opened cardboard box with a heavy padding.

It was brimmed with firearms of all kinds.

"And police just frisked Kookie, saying they had some information that someone's hiding something dangerous here." She said.

But I couldn't hear anything.

The sign on that box was burning in my eyes-

"Agust'd"

I collapsed on the sofa, trying to figure what it meant.

And I could come up with only one interpretation, considering his today's behavior which I had treated as light-heartedness till now -

He's bored with me.
He's done.
And now he wants me out of his freaking life.

"Won't ever use you".

Bloody liar.

A/n : Oh wow, we're so close to the end now! I'm actually gonna finish this! But don't be bothered by their behavior in this book, we all know how nice our bois are, don't we?

(J)Hope you all are enjoying this!See you in next chapter!

See you in next chapter!