28

14th October, 2017

Yoongi's POV

"How the hell.." *bang* "did this..." *bang* "freakin' happen?" *bang* I asked while doing shooting practice.

"Well, someone dropped it off and I saw it lying at 'a very out of place' place....seems like it was meant to be found..." Jimin said, wincing with every shot.

"Of course it was meant to be found!" I yelled, throwing the note attached with that box at him.

"We are watching you too, Agust'd.
-Kims"

"We are trying to find out ..." Jimin trailed off.

"Get the surveillance footages, draw a list of suspects, and even if we can't find him, I want to be sure anyone matching that description is not working for me." I said sternly.

"Already did that! " Hobi burst in the room.

"And..?" I asked for an explanation.

"Here's what, it seems like, happened- after digging on some suspects, I found this broad-shouldered guy...

His left hand was in a cast and he put the gift on the belt and of course, nothing was found in it but he was stopped when he walked through the metal detector.

But when he was searched, there was nothing.

Then he said it must be his ring, it probably got cast with his hand too.

Since he had invitation and stuff, the security didn't want to create a scene and let him in.

But when he left, before the ceremony started, note that, the cast seemed somewhat tilted, that's why I suspected him...

Now after asking around, I'm pretty sure that was him." Hobi concluded, handing me a picture of him.

But the picture was way too blurry, maybe because he must've got it zoomed from the CCTV footage, and it was of his back.

In fact, we couldn't find his face anywhere.

"Well, damn it." Jimin said, looking at the picture.

"Fire all the broad-shouldered guys of our enterprise, whoever seems like him at all." I ordered.

"But..." Jimin objected.

I held up my hand and he stopped before completing his sentence.

"On it." With that, Hobi left.

"Good job at informing Hobi to bring bomb squad." I said to Jimin when he seemed hurt.

"Really? Thanks hyung." He flung his arms around me and then left.

16th October, 2017

Your POV

I gaze around at the decor of this café Suga invited me too.

221B huh?

I got here early to check out this place cuz once he was here, I won't be focussing on anything but him.

That's when I saw a creep staring at me.

I checked my outfit, to make sure I haven't spilled anything on it already.

But it was alright so...that guy was definitely a creep.

I turned my back to him and was relieved to see him get up.

I thought he was going to leave.

But only, if life were that easy.

Instead, he walked to me and said "Hey...do you know what's the strongest thing in the world?"