30

13th November, 2017

Your POV

I woke up when I heard sharp, high-pitched noise.

When I opened my eyes, there was an adorable black and brown puppy barking on my face.

Ok...but why is he so....angry?

"Look who's up?!" Sohee smiled and came in.

"Morning." I said but when I pulled out my hand from my double blanket wrap, I realised I'm naked.

"Suga dropped you off." She smirked.

"What the...?" That's when last night came crashing to my mind.

I went dizzy and fell back on my pillow again, suddenly aware of sharp pain between my legs.

"I picked him up on my way home.... isn't he so cute?" Sohee said, picking up the pup.

"Named him yet?" I asked, staring at ceiling.

"Was waiting for everyone..." She said as she walked out of my room.

"By the way, why were you wrapped so tight in that blanket in which he brought you? Like were you people trying to see who can wrap themselves in the blanket burrito the fastest?" She laughed.

(This was UpSkyeDown's idea!)

Dammit, I can't even throw anything at her!

I struggled to take out my hands from the tangle of all the damn blankets on my bed when it hit me...

"What do you mean by 'waiting for everyone'?!" I asked Sohee.

"Everyone, you know, we salty beaches..." I heard her reply.

"Oh hell no." I cursed as I picked up the phone to call in sick.

Sick? Yeah, was high on Sugar last night....

Within 20 minutes, SunHee, SuJin, Skye and Sohee were sitting around me, taking turns to play with that yet-to-be-named pup.

"Start." SuJin said.

"Start what?" I asked.

"Don't pretend....tell us!" SunHee whined.

"Sohee?" I looked at her questioningly.

"Don't look at me." She threw up her hands.

Sigh. I don't have a choice here.

It was weird to say it out loud but I got used to it when I had described most of the night.

They exclaimed occasionally but at the end, Sohee, who was quiet throughout the narrative, asked "So....how sore are you?"

Had that pup not been in her hands, I would've pushed her off the bed.

Instead, I just dumped my head back in the pillow and pulled the covers above me.

I could hear their muffled laughs and their discussion over the name for the pup, but I just wanted to sleep.

4th December, 2017

Yoongi's POV

"The day has come! Are they ready?" I asked Jimin.

He nodded and said "It has probably already begun. We'll see."

After a few minutes, Hobi came in the room and flipped on the TV.

"Did you see...

The news?" Hobi asked, tuning in to a news channel.