11

Sohee's POV

During the break, I decided to make a quick trip to home to check on Y/n instead of having lunch with Su Jin unni as usual.

When I reach home, I tried to the door but it was locked from inside.
What the...?
Maybe she was asleep and forgot to lock the door with key so I can get in....

I rang the bell.

The door opened.

"Oh how are you now Y/n?" I asked, relieved.

But...it wasn't her.

It was Mr.Many Names who had opened the door.

WHAAAT????????

"What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"I just dropped by...to ask her something but....." He was saying when I pushed him aside and went in.

Ok...so there she is, sleeping.

Seriously she can sleep through World war!

"She had really high fever, don't you take care of her?" Mr.Many Names asked accusingly.

"I'm not her Omma. And how the hell did you get in? She sure as hell didn't let you in." I turned to him .

"Well...I had a spare..." He shrugged.

"Spare? Key? How? We got the locks changed!" I said.

"But still the same locksmith! Nice guy. I didn't even have to threaten him." He replied and looked back over my shoulder where Y/n was laying.

"What?! Why do you want our keys anyway?!" I yelled, knowing that sleeping log behind me wouldn't mind.

"Good thing I have them! She had like 104° fever! And don't shout! She's sleeping!" He whispered back furiously

Ha ha. He doesn't know my bish like I do.

"Ok! Thank you for your kindness," I said sarcastically, " now please leave."

"I was leaving anyway...." He trailed off, eyes still on Y/n.

"What were you gonna ask her though?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! When's her birthday?" He asked.

I looked at him for a second... thinking if I should tell him or not...

"23rd August." I replied.

"That's... that's in 15 days!" He said, surprised.

"Is that impossible?" I asked.

"No...I mean..well, Thank you. And take care of her, would ya?" He said as he walked out of the door.

"You don't tell me what should I do and what I shouldn't!" I yelled at his back and slammed the door shut.

I bolted the door.

He can't come in now, right? I mean, unless he decides to be back with a chainsaw!

I sat on the bed beside Y/n and took away that "not so cold anymore" towel from her forehead.

She stirred a bit.

Oh she's gonna wake up.

I thought I would make her some Juk.

I heard her shuffling beneath the sheets from kitchen.

I talked to manager about taking the rest of the day off while waiting for Juk to be cooked.

"Sohee, is that you?" I heard her ask.