39

Your POV

"Yoongi?" That guy whom Suga just referred to as 'Jin hyung' said, and he seemed just as moved as me with this new turn of events.

I, on the other hand, need a freaking break!

Just how many more plot twists in one  hour dammit?!

I crawled back, though that room is full of guys who seem like Greek Gods who came straight out of Michelangelo's Renaissance paintings,
and rested with a wall against my back. I needed to think what is happening.

So Suga did something to piss off these guys, this led to some cat-and-mouse kinda game.

To get revenge or something, these guys hatched a plot to take him down and used me break him emotionally (guilty).

And to do that, judging by the way Taehyung was playing Yeontan, they had planned to leave that pup on Sohee's way.

Knowing that she'll pick him up and with our busy live, we would need someone to take care of him, they sent in RM. He left that box to ignite an argument between Suga and me, in which they succeed, and then they took Sohee, and Yeontan, leading Suga right to then with minimum defence.

Genius.

But privacy? What is that?

One thing I don't understand- what exactly happened between Sohee and Taehyung?

My internal thoughts were interrupted by the sensation of cool metal on my temple.

(Credit UpSkyeDown. Thanks for sending me this)

"Any last words?" Taehyung asked, his deep voice reverberating in my head.

I went through my options.

I can't outrun him. I have a weird feeling that his aim is better than his buddies. Going back in that room doesn't seem so nice either where they can easily outnumber us.

Well, if I am gonna die, then I might as well say it.

"Subscribe to PewDiePie." I said.

"What?" He gave me a puzzled look and cocked his gun.

"Taehyung?" It was Sohee.

"Oh, hi." He turned and hid his gun in his jacket.

"What are you doing?" She asked him dubiously.

"J-just asking if she was ok..." He replied.

A-N-Y  L-A-S-T  W-O-R-D-S.
That's how you spell "You ok?" folks!

"Oh my god!" She noticed me and came running at me.

"You ok?" She asked me.