2

Author's/third person's POV

The Boss was trying to take off his red tie when his partner in crime, literally, entered the big , business room.

"Are you ready for it...??!!" He chirped happily, his dark hair bouncing with his dance.

"Yea whatever...." The Boss said, still fiddling with the tie.

"You gotta pull the other..." The other one suggested before the Boss cut him off.

"Yes yes I know, Hobi." He finally tore off his tie, and looked at it in disgust.

"Yes, I know you hate ties, Yoongi, but it looks good on you." Hobi smiled.

"I don't care." Yoongi rolled his eyes and got up,"well I'm gonna change now."

"Make sure you put on some nice Cologne, you stink of cigarettes." Hobi said, wrinkling his nose.

"Get out." Yoongi replied.

"All riiiight." Hobi said as he shut the door behind him and turned to a younger blond.

"What did he say? He's going right?" He asked excitedly.

"Ya ya my jimin-shi, he's definitely going on that date." Hobi put a hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"Nice! Now we can tease him" he said with a smirk.

"Not so fast boi, it hasn't happened yet...." Hobi replied.

"You're right....do you think we should follow him?" Jimin suggested with a hint of mischief in his voice.

"I don't see why not..." Hobi said with a smirk spreading across his face.

------------------

Your POV( finally! )

I step out of my office building and head straight to the café I've been going to for past 5 years.

"I need a coffee." I muttered as I got in the cab and told the driver my destination- May Island

I reach the café and walk straight to my regular seat- an isolated booth inspired by airplane seats.

I order a cappuccino and pick a book from a shelf to read while I wait for it.

---------

Author's POV

"Nooo, he's going in the wrong café! He was supposed to meet her in that 221B! Weird name, but....but ....he.." Jimin said, disppointedly.

"I know.... should we go after him?" Hobi said.

"No! Let's wait for sometime...." Jimin whispered.

So they waited in the darkness as they saw Yoongi walk in the wrong café- May Island.

A/n: hii! I promise they'll meet in next chapter! Promise! Stay tuned!!