4

Your POV

I walk back home, which is just a few blocks from May Island, to repent those sinfully delicious donuts I had for lunch.

I half expect to wake up from this dream and half want it to be real.
"Who kisses a girl on first sight?!"I thought.

I reach home but found that the door was slightly opened.

My heartbeat quickened.

I open the door stealthily and peep in.

"I have been waiting for you." I hear a familiar voice, voice which I heard just few minutes ago.

I feel a chill run down my spine.

I get in my house clutching my keys to use them for self defence should the need arises.

I see "agust'd" sitting on my sofa, his eyes gazing at the mess me and my friend made in the morning while trying to prepare decent breakfast.

"Get out." I order him.

He laughed a bit and said,"Funny, that's what I told my  friend when he asked me for tips to ask girls out. I never thought I would be told so too!"

 I never thought I would be told so too!"

"OUT! You are bothering me. " I yell.

"Jeez fine! But here's my card in case you change you mind..." He places a golden-ish card on my table and stands up.

He takes a deep breath and slows down when he comes to me at the threshold.

"I rarely give my card to anyone." He whispered.

"Then take it back, agust'd." I make a face at him.

He smiles and says, "call me Suga,      Y/n."

I slam the door shut behind him and instantly call a locksmith to change the locks.

In about half an hour, I hear a knock on the door.

"Sohee!" I pull her in, "I've gotta tell you something!"

"Me too," she says with a guilty face "we should get out locks changed."

"How do you know?"I ask.

"A weird, intimidating-ish person asked me to handover our keys to him." She replies.

"And you did?"

"Well, in my defence, he put a gun on the table before saying anything!"

"Oh dear, don't worry, I've got them changed already but you should keep my set of keys too, as a decoy.. you know...." I hug her.

I tell her all about him.

"Whoa...seems like you've got yourself a bad boi...." Sohee smirks.

"Not. Funny." I roll my eyes.

"You should call him" Sohee suggests.

"And You, are out of your mind." I say.

She giggles. But we left the topic for now because sleep is more important than anyone.

Third person's POV

"Did you see that?" Jimin asked.

"Yes." Hobi replied, parking the car.

"Do you think there's something between them?" Jimin asks.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Hobi replies, teasing him.

"NO!!!" Jimin yells in a high pitch.

"Ok! Ok! Shut up now. Hurry, let's get back before he does." Hobi hurries the younger boy in the building.

"Yoongi hyung's in love, Yoongi hyung's in looove.." Jimin sings.

"Shut up! He doesn't know we followed him!" Hobi places his hand over the maknae's mouth.

Jimin nods and follows him quietly.

A/n: hiii!!!! They're gonna comeback!!!!! Yay!!!!! I can't think straight in this excitement so sorry for a boring chapter....
Anneyeong!