1

5 months earlier...

5th August, 2017

Author's/third person's P.O.V.-

The party had started to rage on now.

Someone jumped to the pool from the balcony.

Everyone was swimming in the champagne sea.

There were no rules in the party.

The bass beat was rattling the chandelier.

"HEY! LET'S TAKE THIS UP A NOTCH!!" Someone yelled to the host.

"HOW??" host shouted back, hoping to be heard.

"IDK, MAYBE SOME K-BLAST, POT OR SOMETHING???" Host heard his answer.

"HELL YEA! YOU GOT CONTACTS?"
Host asked.

"WHATCHA THINK MAN! OF COURSE! I'M CALLING THE KIMS!!!" the boy left the room and dialled a number on his phone.

~on the other side of the town~

"I need...some money to start my business...." The young man stuttered, intimidated to meet the "Boss" himself.

The man sitting opposite to him nodded.
His dark red tie matched with the colour of the table.
His dark hair fell in his eyes as he stared at the ceiling, taking in the smoke from his cigarette.

He finally said, "alright, you have two weeks to return it with interest or..."

He trailed off, letting the nervous one's imagination fill the gap.

"Y...yess of course, thank you so much. I owe you." He said as he stood up.

The Boss propped up his legs on the shiny mahogany table and said "of course you do. Get out."

The young man stumbled out of the big, plush room.

He met the eyes of a cheerful young man with similar dark hair who seems to be placed in the wrong line of business and was pushed back by another blond boi saying "excuji meeeeee".

"What a mismatch.." he said to himself and left the building.

A/n: Yo! I know it ain't long enough and reader is yet to be introduced.... don't worry, I'm on it! Next chapter will be better! Byee
(Btw, happy ARMY day! 💜💜)

 don't worry, I'm on it! Next chapter will be better! Byee(Btw, happy ARMY day! 💜💜)