23

6th September, 2017

Yoongi's POV

I stare at my phone.

She still hasn't called or texted.

I sigh and tell myself that I should give her some time.

Just then, Jimin came in.

"We can't find a manager decent enough to handle a wedding right now..." He said, desperation clear in his voice.

"Oh well...in that case....we're on our own..." I said.

"Huh?" He gave me a confused look.

"You and Hobi take care of this." I told them.

They both looked at each other from opposite ends of the room.

"Uh...Ok...but can he ..?" Hobi asked.

"What the hell??!! I can do it just as well as you!" The boi stood up, agitated.

"Hobi, anything about him?" I ask Hobi who is now laughing at Jimin's claim.

"Him him?" He asked, just to confirm.

"Yes, Him him." I confirm.

"No...not much about him...I've been searching literally everywhere. Do you think he's still alive?" He asked with a hint of sadness in his otherwise cheerful voice.

"Of course he's alive! My hyung won't just leave me like that....I bet wherever he is, he's looking for me too!" I snap.

"Oh,all right then....by the way Yoongi  their main dealings are in drugs..." Hobi said, trying to change the subject.

"Oh...I see....then we're starting a new venture!" I said and laughed when I imagained how helpless would they be when they'll find out they have competition......

9th September, 2017

Your POV

I started waving like crazy when I saw Moana's slender silhouette topped with curly hair falling over her shoulders while Sohee tried to calm me down and urged me to act decently in public.

But then, Skylar appeared from behind and the roles of me amd Sohee reversed.

While I tried to calm her, they doubled their pace and we launched into a "reunion mode"....if that exists...

Just then, SunHee and SuJin joined us too!

And that was the last straw.

We aren't much of huggers but our complex yet smooth hi-fi's were enough to get us looks from the passer-bys which we ignored like we were born to ignore.

"Hey Skyeee!!!" One of us shouted, though it's difficult to make out in this mess that who was it.

She gave a small smile in reply.

"Skye's still Shy!" Came the exclamation, causing her to almost blush.

She isn't much of a talker but when she comes to it, you can do nothing but just listen to her.

After a while of creating a havoc at the airport entrance, we scooted to the parking lot.

"All right guys, see you tomorrow!" Waved Moana.

"And where the hell are you going?" We asked.

"To the hotel. Shawn went to the hotel alone, knowing I'm gonna ignore him when I'll meet you so...I gotta go back..." She explained.