34

Your POV

"Hey what are tonight's plans?" Sohee chirped.

"Can't we just stay here? Call everyone here, let's throw a party." I tell her.

"Why????" She whined.

"Because, I don't wanna stay sober to drive you drunkards home." I snap.

"Well, yeah....why not!" She swivled on her heel and went out to prepare for the party.

I too coaxed myself out of my bed and help Sohee with decorations.

______

And the party had begun! No one was talking too much to me so I was gladly sipping my 4th glass of champagne.

I wasn't exactly myself anyway.

I bet they already know, Sohee would've told them.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"Hello there! " Sohee shouted.

I leaned to see that was Jimin and Hobi.

Awkward.

"Oh hi Noona!" They greeted me too.

Even more awkward.

"Hi!" I replied politely.

"Suga hyung sent this." Jimin handed me a bunch of roses with a note attached to it.

Ok, can't I just disappear?

I knew without even looking that that note read "sorry" and stuff so I just managed a small smile while taking it and threw it on my bed and shut the door.

"Ok! It's 11:58!!!!" Someone announced, but I was drunk already, and starting to get my spirits back.

Everyone raised a toast.

I looked around and realised I was surrounded by couples, almost.

Moana and Shawn were here, Skye and Hobi, SunHee and Kookie, though Sohee and Jimin seem more like best friends, and SuJin and I? The "lonely" Ones.

But when you're standing in a circus like this, you can hardly be called lonely, right?

"5....4.....3.....2.......1!"

1st January, 2018

"Happy New Year!!!!" We all crooned in unison.

After a while when everyone had left and it was just Sohee , me, Jimin and Hobi, I grabbed a huge garbage bag and started shoving in the used plates from table.

In the process, I dropped a few, of course, but Hobi picked them up and handed them to me.

"Aren't you too drunk to clean up?" He laughed.

"Aren't you past your bedtime?" I replied, shrugging.

"Ooh, you are a SaBi!" He exclaimed.