22

Your POV

Sohee was getting up now.

I put a bookmark in the book that I was reading and turn to her.

"Morning bish!" I greeted her.

"What time is it?" She asked after streching a bit.

"Its time for you to brace yourself." I said excitedly.

"What? He proposed you already?!" She asked fully awake now.

"Uh...no. It's ... I'll tell you about him later. This is about Moana." I said, mow sitting across her on her bed, cross-legged.

"Oh yeah, I remember now....she called me too.... she's coming here soon, isn't she?"  She said.

I was kinda taken aback.
"Oh, so you know already...." I said, disappointedly.

"But we couldn't talk much....there was so much commotion behind her and she seemed to be in a hurry so she said that you'll tell us..." She said.

"Oh!  Yes... You know what?  Lemme call SunHee and SuJin too. " I said cheerfully.

I con-called them and put it on speaker.

"Hey gals! Guess what..." I started.

"Moana is coming, yeah we know, Details! Details!" They both yelled at us through the phone.

"Aish...I'm telling you! She'll be here in a couple of days to...." I paused for effect, "....get married!"

"What ?!?!" All three of them were shook.

Then came the questions:
"Who? When? Where? When is she coming? Who's that unlucky guy?! Is Skylar coming with her too?"

For a second, I went dizzy.

"I'll tell you what I know. She'll be here on 8th, around...7 p.m. I guess...remember that guy Shawn ?" I asked.

"Mendes? I guess she did mention someone like that..." SuJin said.

"Yeah, that him. She said he picked the hotel..." I trailed off.

"Oh. When though?" SunHee asked.

"I don't know, we didn't talk for long." I shrugged.

"Well that's longer than the conversations we had with her...but I'm picking my bridesmaid dress." Sohee said with finality.

"Fine. Whatever. See you guys soon." With that I ended the call.

"Oh by the way...about Suga...." I told her about my day and the "book" he gave me.

"That's so nice." She said , looking at that book.

But then she noticed the sea of other books lying on my bed.

"Bish you said you won't buy so many books at a time!" She said sternly.

"Well.... Um....in my defence, I was left unsupervised!!" I shot back.

"Aish.... You're hopeless...." She shook her head.

"But what do I reply...?" It took her a moment to remember what  was talking about.

"What do you feel?" She asked.

"....that I'm crazy and I'm gonna make the biggest mistake of my life." I replied.

"What? Why? What are you planning to answer?" She asked wide-eyed.

"Hell yes." With that, I began to look for jobs in publishing houses and preparing my resignation letter.

A/n: hey!!  I've noticed there are very few good fanfics of Namjoon so check out UpSkyeDown's "The Photographer/Flowers" . It's so damn good.

Now that I have a decent plot in my mind.....prepare yourselves *evil laugh*
No don't worry, I'm not gonna kill anyone.

See ya!