37

Your POV

The blood bath had begun.

A candle's flame in a category-5 hurricane had better chances than my friends who can't even run a mile without going completely out of breath.

I switched to the other side of the bin, facing the Whites and crawled along the wall towards them.

But turn around!(turn around) oh they've surrounded you,
It's a showdown (showdown) and nobody comes to save you now
But you got something they don't
Yeah you got something they don't
You just gotta keeeeep your eyes ooooopen!

My mind is playing Eyes Open by Taylor Swift right now. Wow. I need to see a psychologist as soon as possible.

Suga was literally standing in front and centre, and every shot he fired found home in one of the blacks.

I was concerned for a moment but then remembered that maybe he does that every other day cuz just one or two white guys were injured, they'll live.

Jimin was taking my girls to safety when I joined him.

"Oh there you are! We thought you were dead!" SuJin joked nervously.

"You wish bish." I smirked.

"You people can really joke at a time like this?!" Jimin said, his Busan dialect taking over.

"You haven't known us long enough!" SunHee shook her head.

Just then two Blacks caught up with us, only to be taken down at the same time by SuJin's frypan and Skye's baseball bat.

Jimin looked at them in surprise.

"See? " SunHee laughed and patted SuJin's back, who was now all puffed up with pride.

"Luck may run out." Moana pointed out as she punched another black-clad.

Ok, so I may have underestimated them. Maybe those dystopian novels are finally paying off!

Someone threw a smoke bomb at the Blacks and I realised Hobi was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Hobi?" I asked Jimin, coughing.

"Oh he's a scaredy-cat. He must be checking around for alternate entrance or something." He waved it off.

"Oh...k...." I can't see how a gangster could be a coward but I let it slip.

"Finished." Suga appeared out of nowhere, startling me.

I looked behind him and only saw heaps of black.

Great! New nightmare scene!

I almost puked when I saw an entrance, the door slightly ajar, and I could swear that's where they all came from.

"Hey, there's a gate over there!" Hobi came running towards us.

"You go with him, take a few guys with you. We'll check out this side." Suga ordered Jimin who nodded his head and set off with Hobi.

"Sohee?" SunHee called out as we reached the door.

"You think she'll be fine?" Suga asked me.

"Oh yeah of course! She probably slept through all the bullets you rained upon these guys," I poked a dead body lying beside me "and now when she had woken up, she must be having a cup of coffee!" I said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes and we crept in deeper in the dark, abandoned building.

We took a flight of stairs upto the next level and found a series of doors.

After taking down a few doors, we learnt the these rooms were sound-proof.

I can't imagine what happened here in the distant past.

"Where could he be?" SuJin whispered.

"He?" SunHee asked.

"The kidnapper! I can't wait to get my hands on that lowlife." SuJin replied with pure rage.

"Over there." I pointed at the light spilling from the thin gap under the third door to my right.

Suga gestured everyone to be quite.

He opened the door, his footsteps silent as death, making me wonder if he was a vampire too.

I don't know what I was expecting but I sure as hell wasn't expecting this.

A/n- Any guesses what they saw in that room??