Chapter 36: Unreal

Author's note

Doing triple update tonight! OMG can you guys believe it, we're almost there. We're going to say goodby to Ava, Oliver, Todd, Hanna, and Bandit.

This was such a crazy ride and I had the best time writing these characters and their stories. I hope you enjoyed it too!

AVA

“Han, I just don’t want strippers. Please. It’s not my thing.” I said for about the fifteenth time today.

She turns to me with a serious death glare, “You are getting married tomorrow night. Today is your last day of freedom. We have to do something about it. Whether you like it or not.”

I roll my eyes at her stubborness. Good luck, Todd.

To my surprise, my cousins whom I have not seen in forever actually turned up for the wedding and even this bachelorette party. Mina and Sofie are my aunt Nancy’s daughters. Aunt Nancy is my mother’s sister and before they moved to England, they were the closest I had to sisters. We kept contact throughout the years but we only see each other during dreaded family reunions.

Grace, Paola and Trina are from my father’s side. I’m not as close to them as I was to Mina and Sofie but they’re still family and are good company.

Hanna managed to get them all here and we were able to get reacquainted after all these years of being apart.

“Yeah, Ava. Just one night. It won’t hurt!” Sofie exclaims with an English accent she’s developed from growing up in London.

I finally concede to their wishes and we set off into the night.

Oliver and I flew our entire wedding party to Italy where apparently his family owns a castle.

Yes. A castle.

Let that sink in for a moment.

He’s not royalty, however. His parents bought land in Italy and it just so happens that a castle was standing on it. And of course, Edward had to keep it. Of course.

I think it was my turn to go into a coma after Oliver mentioned it when we were planning the wedding. He ended up laughing his ass off the floor for about five minutes before I came back to earth.

“How come you never mentioned you had a freaking castle?!”

Oliver wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes and sighed. “I never thought to mention it because I didn’t think it was important. And I hardly ever go there anyway. I think it’s a waste, really.”

We’re both rich, but it never occurred to me to purchase a castle for myself. Even I think that’s insane.

Both of our families flew out to Italy to attend the wedding. Some of Oliver’s colleagues are also flying in tomorrow

It’s starting to be dark out and Hanna insists on going through with the party. After I finally agreed, she had our driver bring us to a club but not before some silly antics only Hanna Crest could make me do.