Copyright

a/n

So before we start - please please please please please it would mean the absolute WORLD to me for you to vote on as many chapters and parts as you can - if you don't feel like a chapter is worth a vote, then leave a comment and tell me why. 

I promise to read every comment that is posted.

If you don't have a Wattpad account then please MAKE ONE!!! It will allow you to vote and comment on my story, follow me, get updates on my works, get a notification everytime I upload. And you'll be able to discover even more authors just like me on this website!!!

*        *        *

DISCLAIMER - The beginning of this book was written about four years ago when I was a lot younger. Once I finish the book I will go back and edit the early chapters, but until then I am afraid there are a few rather immature styles of writing that I fall into. Such as a multitude of exclamation marks or over-colloquial language. I apologise! But do keep reading, because the last chapters are definitely the best.

ALSO - if you are not from England and there's something you don't understand then go to the FAQ part of the book and see if I've answered your question there. If not then just leave it in the comments!! :)

All right reserved. Please do not copy any part of this story.

This book is entirely of my own idea and any esemblance that it bares to any other story is purely incidental. If anyone copies the story then they are liable to be sued under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act  of 1988.

I do not own the picture on the cover although I did edit and format it myself. 

I hope you enjoy my story! :)

~LunaCresta x x x