Chapter 2 <Esmeralda>

Carlos really meant it when he said that within an hour, we'd be venturing to some club. His hints didn't even hit me until mid car ride. I sat between my mother and Father who seemed to be almost excited as Carlos explained to them that this club was a BDSM club.

Despite my experience of sex, which was mostly always painful except when I was injected with this special drug—my parents never told me the name of it , but I didn't think I had ever experienced BDSM. Never tried it, possibly never will. But it looks as though my parents are interested so maybe that'll change.

"It's called Heaven, the head dom actually was a client of mine once or twice for the sluts we trade," Carlos hummed and leaned back with a satisfied smirk.

"And I suppose we're meeting him tonight like you promised us?" My mother chimed lighting a blunt which was tucked into one of those fancy blunt holders. It was long, black, and between her slender fingers it looked delicate. She took a drag and puffed out the thick smoke which caused my nose to scrunch up. It smelled terrible but I had to deal with it.

"Of course, Claire," Carlos smirked eyeing her body much to my fathers annoyance.

"Good, let's see how this all lays out-oh, Esmeralda, how selfish of us," I looked over at my father, "You will be joining the meeting."

I blinked in surprise before giving my parents a signature charmed smile and nodding, "Of course, thank you." That's fucking weird. They would never let me go on a meeting with them, ever. Then again this is the first time they've actually taken me on a trip as well.

"Well, we've arrive." They got out shortly followed by myself once we parked in a large parking lot. I looked at the building which had a large line of people either already ready in kinky ass clothing or in regular clothing, holding a bag. The building had glowing neon letters spelling out Heaven in white. It was a matte black while the building stacked on top of it was in regular white.

My mother hooked arms with me cocking her hip as she stood staring at the building with me. She was definitely dressed somewhat for the occasion, in a tight, short black dress which was made of fine silk, pearls decorating her neck and ears. A designer fur coat which was white. On the other hand, my father worse a white dress shirt with a black tie and dress pants. They looked perfect. The perfect couple just bringing their son to a kinky sex club, how amusing.

"Fix your shirt, darling." Mother hummed, fixing my black silk shirt, a fabric similar to hers, except the v-neck was deep. I admit I felt a bit exposed but I've spent days in more exposing clothing than this. I shook off the feeling as moved away from my mother, father, and Carlos, walking behind them.

My stomach began to churn a bit more nervously as I thought this whole BDSM thing over. Wasn't it just people hitting each other for pleasure? I didn't really like being beat, I'm not so sure about going inside anymore. But I don't have a choice, I never will.

As we passed the long line I caught some men eyeing me and I unconsciously pulled my coat more over my body. Carlos pulled out his ID from his wallet, showing it to the beef cake guarding the door as he checked a list. He nodding and let us inside. Instantly, I could hear muffled noises of music and what sounded like a couple of people moaning.

"Great," I muttered to myself as we walked through opened double doors, entering the club itself. It was dimly lit and there were crowds of people dancing with each other on a large dance floor. I looked away when my eyes spotted a couple making out. A slight laugh of disbelief escaped my lips.

"Let me escort you through this place, gatito," Carlos said loudly over the music, taking a hold of my waist and motioning my parents to follow. As we walked through basically naked and sweaty people, my head stayed ducked down. I didn't want to accidentally make awkward eye contact with all these horny ass fuck faces. I just wanted this meeting to be done so I could go back to the motel and sleep until some woman or man came up to me on my parents orders. The moaning sounded so weird to me, I've never really moaned before, maybe when I was drugged out but I hardly remember anything after being injected. This was something new and I was taught to never enjoy new things unless mother and Father said so.