Chapter 32 <Esmeralda>

WARNING: (Sexual) NSFW CONTENT AHEAD

His body was blanketed over me as his fingers plunged into my ass, stretching me out thoroughly. I whimpered and moaned with each thrust, a leg hooked over his shoulder while the ropes around my skin chaffed pleasurably. The cock ring around my cock tightened as I throbbed dully.

"Oh fuck," I moaned out as he pressed against my prostate. My head tilted back and I felt lucky to be able to wrap my arms around him. Magnus explained that he wanted me to be able to ground myself against something tonight, so my arms were free.

"You like that, baby?" Magnus whispered huskily in my ear. "That feel good?"

I whimpered in response and nodding as his teeth nipped at my ear. "M-More," I begged. "More, Magnus, please." He smirked against my ear and pulled his fingers away. I whined loudly at the loss of being filled before I was silenced quickly. The full head of his girthy cock ran across my fluttering pink star as a way to taunt me.

"Is this what you want, my love?" He cooed, "My Esme..." He murmured. I opened my eyes to look up at him, nodding. My curls bounced around as I gasped, clawing at his shoulders.

Magnus slowly pushed into me and growled heavily. I wheezed slightly and groaned, arching my back. It was more intense than the last time we did this. A lot more intense. It was like my senses were heightened and I could feel every last pulse, sweat drop, and skin contact that was going on. Gods his skin, it was warm, soft, and tingly. He pushed his way into me slowly, inch by inch. Until he was balls deep in my ass, sitting there and waiting for me to adjust. Magnus was gentle but not too gentle. It was like he knew what I wanted just by holding me.

"I've never felt this connected with someone," I whispered softly, staring up at the ceiling. Magnus slowly moved his face from my neck and grinned. I hadn't realized I said that allowed, I admit. So I blushed and looked away from his glowing eyes.

"I couldn't agree more," He whispered, turning my face to his. I chewed on the tender flesh of my lower lip and leaned up to kiss his lips. He hummed contently, running his fingers along the red rope on my body.

"You can move now," I murmured against his lips. Magnus pulled away and hummed stroking my cheek. He took too long for me so I slowly lick his thumb as it brushed over my lips. "I said you can move now," I blushed.

Magnus smirked and pulled his hips back before snapping them forward. I moaned and slid my hands to his shoulders, gripping them. Magnus moaned lowly in my ear and began to go at a steady pace, thrusting in and out slowly but roughly. I whimpered softly and held his face to my neck as he left more hickeys closer to my jawline.

"Esme, fuck!" He cursed, picking up his speed. I groaned and threw my head back as Magnus swirled his tongue around one of my nipples while pinching the other.

"Mm...Magnus," I slurred, gripping his hair. My eyes shut tightly as he flipped my on my side and stretched my legs apart more. I screamed which mixed in with my moans as he hit my prostrate over and over. "Oh fuck me, Magnus," I cried out. A bright light shone from behind my eyelids. So I opened them slowly, basically bouncing off of his cock as I watched the symbol beneath us glow.

"Pro superi, obsecro ut nexum inter nos. Nos implere sarciri lex aeterna. Commendo me tibi. Vinculum nobis. Vinculum nobis. Vinculum nobis. Vinculum nobis," Magnus chanted in some foreign language. His thrusts became for sloppy and broken up as I couldn't help but reach down the grope and touch myself. I was leaking like a broken faucet. Tears ran down my cheeks as Magnus brought my knees to my chest and laid on me. He kissed me with love and care, cradling me after each heavy thrust.

"I love you," I whispered weakly. "Please love me back. Love me, please," I begged behind hysteria. I felt like I was flying high. "Love me back..." I moaned as he stroked me roughly, fingers prodding at the cock ring around me. His teeth scraped against the dip in my neck before his kissed my ear.

"I'll always love you," Magnus whispered. I sobbed and dug my nails into his back. He pulled the ring off of me which make my cock erupt like a readied volcano. I arched my back, moaning and crying out until my throat was raw. It only elevated as his teeth sunk into the spot on my neck he was toying with before. My vision was hazy with black and white spots floating all around. I whimpered and sobbed softly as I fell from my high. Magnus shushed me, pulling out from me. His liquid gushed out from between my legs but he remained with me.

Magnus hummed and soft tune, shushing me, murmuring praises. Praises about how much he really loved me. And then everything was black.

"Esmeralda, you don't always have to listen to them," Alma begged softly. She held my youthful face in her hands.

"If you feel sick when they touch you like that, you reject them! You run to me! I will hold you like a real mother should. Mijo, you are a beautiful boy. Wonderful. Your attitude will never distract me from this," She spoke softly. I glared at her and smacked her hands away.

"Get away from me! Or I'll tell! I'll tell mother and father everything!" I cried and fell into my bed hugging my pillow. I didn't care about the rest of the maids who stared at me with sadness and pity. I didn't need them.

"Poor boy has been brain washed," Whispered Carmella.

"What can we do, the boy could care less," Another one, Anika, scoffed. My eyes teared up.

"He's 10 years old!" Shiela cried desperately. "I don't care what he does to us, the poor baby would be off better with us."

"She's right," Maria whispered, resting a tired hand on my back. They knew I could hear everything they said. Yet they talked like I wasn't in the room.

"But if we take him away, they would be on our asses like nobody's business." Anika seethed. I sniffled softly which made them all pause what they were doing.

"Mijo," Alma whispered softly. I cried harder. "Oh, my son," She pulled me away from the pillows and held me to her chest, stroking my curls. "If I could take you away I would. I just wish it were that easy."

Oh. I missed them.

"Come back to me," Magnus cooed softly. "There we go, come back. Come back baby. I've got you. Let me see your wonderful eyes."

I slowly opened them and stared up at Magnus. His eyes were golden and shining. "There you are," He chuckled. I smiled weakly and licked my lips.

"How...how long was I out?" I whispered softly. Magnus rubbed my stomach.

"Only twenty minutes," He said softly, leaning down to kiss me. I kissed him back slowly and moaned softly. He tensed and pulled away.

"Later," Magnus whispered, holding me close to him.

"I need a shower," I whispered softly. Magnus laughed which made me giggle a bit.

"I do too. Let's take one together and then I'll feed you," He tilted his head. "Deal?"

I smiled slowly," Deal."