A Notice; Please read?

Hey guys, I know this is probably the dumbest statement to ever be said. And I know that a lot of people are probably just gonna call me sensitive, and I know I can be. However I know some people have found it annoying and repetitive.

I'm talking about all the "Sweet home Alabama" comments. They are funny, don't get me wrong. They were at first but then people just started spamming comments like that the first couple chapters constantly. And after a while, I noticed maybe only a couple of people in the comments said it was annoying? And at first I brushed it off but now it's just getting repetitive. It's like person after person keeps commenting stuff like this. And honestly, sometimes it feels insulting to my writing? Like I'm trying to depict sexual abuse and harassment going on in a family and everyone it's taunting or making a joke out of it.

I get it, it's a funny meme. But after a while when that's all that fills your comments instead of comments covering what Esmeralda is actually going through sort of became annoying. I'm not mad at anyone who have commented this joke at all. I just want to ask the people who are about to read this story to just kind of lay off of them or at least try to?

This is so dumb I'm sorry, but please stop making these jokes. I love all the love you guys have given this book and it's amazing that this story has gotten so much attention. I just don't want people coming in and just seeing all this repetitive stuff in the comments, it really is a bit annoying and sometimes insensitive.

Again, I'm sorry if I'm like overreacting. I am writing this at like 1 am.

Thanks for reading and thanks for future readers for clicking on this story.

Lots of love ~ Cookie 🍪