School with my crush😱

Chapter 6.......
The look on Kelsie's face when I got off me bus 🚌 this morning and Andrew was waiting for me was super super funny it I walked right by her and walked towards Andrew - hey hottie ! Idk why I said that of what came over me I add he laughed - it's totally fine gorgeous ! Hi Kels! I turn to her and say with a smile . Kelsie - hey she says back looking sad shaking her head and just walking away from us . Andrew Picks me up like I'm a bride 👰 you're wearing you're new adidas sneakers that are white wouldn't want to get them wet ! Thanks but it's fine I'll get new ones ! I say to him but he doesn't care as he brings me into the school we crashed in to Chris in the hallway and he got all angry 😤. Me - opps sorry didn't mean to crash into you ! Andrew doesn't get along with Chris - I meant to my bad bro ! Chris - could ya two stop with this bs you're not even a real couple and with that he storms off and heads to class . I try not to laugh and so does Andrew as he puts me on the ground now - we'll that was super fun love messing with you're friends and your ex bf !!!! I never dated Chris I tell Andrew I add I like him but aslo I like you ...maybe I like ya way more ! Andrew laughs - we'll I'm hoping that ya do he is such a jerk he's treating ya like crap because ya left his game and he's holding it against ya !!me - yeah it's not like I care tho he can loose all the attitude or he can loose me as a friend you know ? Andrew - yeah agreed! Kayla - hey love birds I thought I saw ya two from a mile away ! Me - oh hey Kayla what's up ? Andrew - hey :) . Kayla - idk ash ya tell me I saw him sweep you off you're feet super romantic and I saw Kelsie getting all upset about it what's up with that?!!' Me - idk don't ask me ask her she's being weird for no reason. Andrew - I think she's crushing on me and you're always around me so it bugs her but I am sorry like I'm not into her I'll be like nice and chat to her but that's about it I'm not gonna ask her out or anything . Me - why ? Andrew- why what ? Me - why not ask her out ? Andrew- because I don't date thirsty girls and I can tell she's one of those types no offense but I don't like being stalked. Me - I totally get that! I wink at him . Kayla- yeah well Ashley always has guys just dropping like fly's when she walks on by then and I'm guessing you're now one ?! I laughed at her comment and Andrew blushes well it was nice speaking with ya Kayla but gtg ! Me - wait up ! Kayla- ash ! Remember he said he doesn't like thirsty girls?! I jerk my arm out of her grip - I'm not Kelsie so ya can let me go ! Have a nice day ! Andrew and I walked to our class chatting along the way the looks on all of my friends faces was super freaking funny 😄!!