Fly away with me ?! ✈️✈️✈️

Chapter 19.......
Andrew and Ashley's prov......

This day I went home sad from school because my boyfriend who I broke up with came to see me at my school 🏫 and it kinda hit me really hard . Tears rolled down my eyes my bestie Kayla was over to try cheering me up and we just chatted after she got me cookie dough ice cream. Kayla - I cant believe he actually just got on a airplane ✈️ and came here to see ya ! He wouldn't do that for ya on ya birthday. Me - yeah maybe I need to let him go but it really hurts . Kayla- i would try to work things out or end it ethier 1 u pick I'll support it . Me - I'm honestly like over it at this point that's why I hope like after I screamed at him he'd go home like back to we're he came from. Kayla- I feel like when you have a boyfriend in the military it never works out like Dylan and I broke up and ya know he changed when he joined like obviously it's a nice job to have but it can change them for better or for worse . Me - boyfriends are just not worth having In our lives I'm so over it . Kayla- yeah agree let's get outta this bedroom and go do something like fun .
Me - I wish I had hunter Hayes number so we could invite him . Kayla- omg I forget girl he was hitting on you like crazy. Me - really? Didn't notice. Kayla- cold 🥶 I laugh -let's go get ice cream or not chocolate. Kayla- yes hot coco time by the fire 🔥. Me - should help get my mind off the breakup. Kayla grabs her keys and then we go driving to star bucks for some hot coco and then we went Christmas shopping since it's getting closer to Christmas time . After that we went home 🏡 and wrapped gifts by the fireplace and then had a snow ball fight with fake snow balls . The doorbell rang I'll get it Kayla says . She opens the door and my jaw dropped there at the door stood Kayla's ex boyfriend!!! Dylan- hey can we step outside and talk a minute?! Kayla- no you cheated on me bye !!! Me - goodbye Dylan !!!! Dylan- please don't shut me out of your life I really do love you ! Kayla shakes her head - I'm sorry maybe before Christmas but not ready yet goodbye!!!!

Me - you would actually get back together with that thing ?! Kayla- it's not like I don't love him because I do breakups suck and their hard getting over . Me - yeah I guess so..I can't really disagree with her because I definitely agree with that breakups do suck and they are really hard to get over . Kayla- girl I like our new clothes tho and oh my gosh ya have a puppy she saw Bruin run into my lap . Me hugging Bruin my puggle - yeah I do this is Bruin . Kayla- oh my god why didn't I see him before I left shopping 🛍 me - he's sleepy today he fell asleep on my big teddy bear 🧸. Kayla- awe that's so adorable he's a mommy's boy I can tell. Me - he's fresh is what he is but I'd be lie to you if I said that I don't love him because I love him so freaking much like my breakup made me get so much depression and stress that I'd get bad anxiety attacks and I just felt very very like alone till we drove to get him . Kayla- yeah it's good that you have Bruin rather than a new boyfriend. Me - like maybe in the future I'll have time for a boyfriend. Kayla- same I doubt Dylan is gonna just give up though. Me - wish it was that way with Andrew like I want to be with him so badly but long distance it's super stressful for me like too much ! Kayla- yeah I understand but together as a team we can get through our breakups right . Me - yeah definitely let's do our homework 📚 get our mind off both of them before I go insane . Kayla- did you seriously just say that ?! Who are you?! Me - I've changed right I say joking and Kayla burst out laughing- hell year you've changed thanks Andrew !!!!!!!!

Andrews prov back at his house 🏡.......

Right when I get home I set my bags on the ground with tears dripping down my face I knew I lost her and that I messed up badly but I just couldn't stand around there and see how badly hurt she really was . My mom comes into the living room- Andrew is that you hunny ?!!!! Oh my god I'm so happy you're home !!! Wait hunny are you crying?!!!! I try to smile but I can't - it's nothing mom I don't want to speak about it Right now ok . My mom - what happened with you're beautiful girlfriend?! Me tossing ring on ground - I messed it all up mom she doesn't want me anymore or this engagement she called it off before I could even ask her . My mom - she just broke up with you ?what did ya do ? Me - I cheated on her but it wasn't really my fault she was kissing me I didn't want her to at frist but then yeah you get it . My mom looked mad all the sudden- shame on you I didn't raise ya to be like that! I understand ya make bad mistakes but it has to stop son . She walked away from me upset . My life really wasn't okay without Ashley in it I miss us I glare at my phone 📱 should I FaceTime her I bet she's outta school 🏫 right now.

Ashley's prove back at her house 🏡.....

Kayla glares at my phone 📱- uh ash I think you're phone is buzzing like crazy you shouldn't respond if it's Andrew tho . Me - it's him he's FaceTime me maybe i will pick up it's kinda annoying me the buzzing noise. Kayla- okay well I'll get us popcorn 🍿 brb she leaves the room I press accept and I can't look at him or talk so I let him talk frist !!! Andrew - hey ash can we please talk ?! I am very sad and alone right now and need you . Me - Andrew I ...I ...I can't do this right now...I'm not really ready to speak to you bye ! I almost hung up till he shouts - no please stop ✋ just hear me out let me explain it to ya what I did . Me - I know you don't have to admit you were wrong because you know you should have flew here and been with me you knew how important and serious I take my birthday 🎂 and you turned your back on me and just shut me outta your life like that !! Andrew - look you know how much you mean to me even though you really shouldn't be talking to me like I did to you ...I cut him off - you're making things really hard on me !!! Andrew sighs - you know I'm not trying to ...I wanna make this relationship work out !!! Kayla is standing in the doorway- you know it's better to move on Andrew if Ashley gave up then maybe you should to . Andrew- nice to see you to Kayla thank you for the good advice I guess. Kayla- listen bro I don't want to see you upset or ash this is not easy you both are like my besties I wish nothing but happiness for you two together or not okay?! But you do understand it's not okay to cheat on Ashley when she's been loyal to you all these years you've been together. Andrew- I know I'm a stupid idiot but I need my girl I just don't feel like myself without her . Me - is that why ya went off and cheated on me ? Andrew went speechless for a second then said - yeah possibly it's not like ya fly here or can it might have triggered it to lead up to that point but I don't want her to kiss me I'm her friend it's super award now with us . Me - because of me ?! Or because of you and ya stupid ass mistake! Tears rolled down my cheeks I hated fighting with him but it has to be this way . Andrew - Ashley I'll never do that to you again please think about this okay I can't loose you ... what happened to you being my girl forever and always don't cry plz me - I have every reason to cry Andrew you broke my heart I hope you know how this pain feels because we can't be together or get engaged ever because you messed this up ! Andrew - so you're never gonna forgive me it's really over forever ?! That's such bullshit please don't do this ....I'm begging you babe. Me - bye 👋 I hang up crying on him I'm so over this crap him fighting for me isn't what I want is it ?! I told Kayla it was now Idk 😐