Hello florida ⛲️🏝⛲️🏝⛲️

Chapter 54.........
My anxiety the whole airplane ride to Florida was just a nightmare they gave me soda water and a garbage bag in case I threw up . Andrew was sitting by the window and on my right was James so basically I sat in the middle of them but I was ignoring them by going on my iPad . When we landed both boys of course had to fight about who should be the one to carry my suit case for me like I am weak and can't carry it myself I just stood there with my arms crossed glaring at them as they screamed at each other I'm actually acting like I don't know them . Andrew- no I can get her bag for her Trust me I back pack ....James cut him off mocking him - back pack through the hot sunny sand in the desert 🌵 yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! How impressive marine boy we couldn't care less !!!!! I'm trying not to burst out laughing so I slowly take a step backwards towards Starbucks at the airport it's packed with people and I'm still trying to act like I got no idea who the two guys standing In the corner are . Yup this is my life sadly stuck In the airport with 2 guys who cry like babies and fight like their toddlers. God I really need a Coffee ☕️!!!!!!after I got my coffee ☕️ the guys had all of our bags and James was carrying my bags he says to me - what's his obsession with you ?! Me - what are ya talking about James ? I say acting stupid. James - he's clearly overprotective of you and you guys broke up days ago ....like you just don't get it do ya? Me - get what ? James- he canceled going back to help serve our country for ya to take ya to Florida then I tag along because of ya mom and he's acting super overprotective of you acting like ya guys are a couple still like it's getting kinda outta hand ! Me - James I am sure you're stressed because he's on this trip with us but I'm actually okay with it since when we were a couple a few days ago we both made up after a huge fight and decided to go on vacation together to Florida so we can figure our issues out. James- oh so I'm getting in the way of it ? Me - not what I'm saying at all. Andrew- hey just got Starbucks ash want to call ur aunt up and ask were her keys are to her house are ? He ask me I nod and called my aunt pat and asked her okay yeah so we have to go to your house to get the key ? Address? Ok see ya soon we are leaving the airport. Aunt pat - bye . We go to rent a car 🚗 then put our things in it . Andrew- okay give me your aunts Address babes . I roll my eyes at him and hand him a sheet of paper as he looked at it he types it into his phone 📱. Until we got there James and I just cuddled up close to each other and listened to music all my favorite songs on my Spotify list . We sang our hearts out . We pulled up in my aunts driveway and we got out to greet her . Aunt pat - hi guys welcome to Florida well Ashley has been here once . Andrew- it's so nice down here and sooo hot . James - I'm like sweaty. Me - hey aunt pat and yeah I've been here once before we watched two movies here and had pizza 🍕 !!!!! James - that sounds really good right now. Andrew- yeah stop talking ur making me so hungry he says winking at me. I really want to hit him . Aunt pat - well ya boys should come here when the pool is opened up this summer it's probably gonna be way hotter! Anyway here's the key to the house make sure to keep the door locked at all times tho . Me- thanks don't worry I will bye . Aunt pat - bye stop by later the boys should be here . My cousins I say as Andrew and James both looked confused. Oh they say at the same time . Me - okay maybe I will tell them hi for me let's go guys . They followed me to the truck and Andrew drives us to the beach house 🏡. When we pull up to my aunts I hop out and unlock the door to the house while the guys grab everything to put In the house. After we got settled in we got ready to go the beach 🏖. I hate the beach but not Florida. We get to the beach and James says - hey ash I think you should get over your fear of water you're not a mermaid from h20 just add water. Andrew- how'd u know that is one of her favorite shows she watches? Are ya a stalker? Me - I'm not scared of water James I'm scared of sharks and death by them . Andrew flexing- don't worry that won't happen when I'm around. James - don't make me laugh . Me - you're definitely full of yourself!!! Andrew- whatever ash . Me - I don't wanna go in the water let's rent a tent and take tan under it and listen to music 🎶. James - I'm down! Andrew- I'll cuddle with you oh and he can just have his own tent . James - you're just full of jokes today aren't you . I'm not sure if I'm loving the beach yet because they just don't stop bitching at each other back to back . Andrew- oh I wasn't joking you seriously can get your own tent you shouldn't be Ashley's boyfriend I should still be . James- okay wait you think I'm her boyfriend?! I'm not her new boyfriend I'm her best friend that likes her as more than a best friend. Andrew- well I think we're just a way better couple that's all and I still am in love with her . Me blushing- stop no you're not don't even say that. Andrew- yes I am I'll say it till the day that I die I'm not interested in kelsie or my marine friend who's a girl she's just a friend we're not close but we hang out and I'm really sorry I should have told you but you're scary when you're angry at me and I just didn't want to deal with you being angry at me. Me - keeping that a secret makes ya look guilty of doing shit with this chick don't you understand that? James - ok I'll go get ice cream you two work ur issues out plz bye be right back. Me and Andrew- see ya! Andrew grabs my hands - okay and I apologize I really can't do this on my own because you're the only girl for me your like the only girl that makes me smile that makes me happy you think that I wanna be with her like ur wrong. Me - i just need some time . Andrew- ok that's fine I really hate this single life tho and I really miss you. Me - it's not us that's the issue it's the long distance when ur in Afghanistan 🇦🇫. Andrew- I'm sorry I know it's hard being away from you . Me - yeah I bet . Tears fall from my eyes as James walks back to us - hey is everything okay now ? Me - yeah let's just go get a tent . Andrew- I'll go pay for it be right back. James- okay. Me and James sat under a tent and Andrew ran to a lifeguard and paid her so we can lay under the tent . I played music on my iPhone softly tears in my eyes still I then felt a pair of arms around me it's James - hey are ya crying? Me - I'm okay thanks James I say James nods and then takes a nap. Andrew cuddles me In his arms I lay my head onto his chest I don't know how much longer I can do this my heart wants what it wants it's always gonna be him not James ....but I'm crushing on James hard tho he's really nice and sweet . God help me make a freakin choice because hell knows I can't do this alone.