In deep trouble?!!😡😤😡😤

Chapter 9......
Andrew and I are getting ready to go to my house we're a very angry mother is waiting to probably beat me lol 😂 just cause I spent the night with Andrew and she even said I could . Mom - ya can have a boyfriend I don't care just next time please be home on time I'm so upset . I didn't text back I am lost for words and I feel kinda bad . Andrew - should i get you're mom flowers ? Me - uh if you want to it's up to you .
Andrew smiles at me and says - okay let's go I wouldn't want her to kill me we're gonna get a few flowers for her . Me - great idea babe I kiss his cheek and go outside he unlocked the truck and I hop in . He gets in and then we're off to the store to buy mom flowers 💐 so she's less mad at us both . Once we got the flowers for her we're off to her house and she is blowing up my phone - where the hell are ya Ashley ?!! Me - chill we're on our way right now mom !!!! I'm texting her as we're driving to her house and I don't know about my boyfriend but I know I'm nervous as hell . Andrew - are ya okay babe ya look real pale ? He ask me . Me - are we there yet ?! Andrew grabs my hand - yes babe we are I looked outside and a angry mom is standing on the porch my nerves kicked in and I am so sweaty I ask - did ya turn on the heat ? Nope ! He laughs . We turn off the truck and get out I say - hello mother ! Mom - so ya slept at his ?! Yeah Andrew says we got ya these he hand her the flowers and she smiled - thanks Andrew !!!
I smiled at her and sat down on the front porch right in my boyfriends lap and he wraps a arm around my waist - sorry we were late I got you flowers at the store . My mom - I appreciate it ! These are super beautiful! How did ya know I like sun flowers?! Me - I might have taught him a thing or two he smiled at me and kissed me I kissed him back . Mom - okay well thanks guys feel free to spend the night here if ya want to I just wanted my kid to be home for once hope u understand! Andrew nods his head and gets up and he carry me in the house I wrap my arms around his neck hoping and praying he won't drop me . We go into my bedroom and hang out together watching a movie I don't get it my mom wants me to be home but doesn't want to hang out with me but she probably will later I am happy she let Andrew sleep over it's gonna be so funny to get my sisters reactions that he is over . My sisters came home from school and Andrew was helping me with homework 📚 the door to my bedroom opened and there stood a small athlete aka my youngest sister Serena I think I get my sassy from her or Courtney idk I think both of them but I'm not sure anyways I smiled at her and Andrew doesn't say anything she asks - why's there a guy in our bedroom ?!!! Courtney- oh hey Andrew what's going on bro ? Serena gives us all a confused look - wtf ! I can feel my heart just beating outta my chest rn idk how to tell my sisters we're bf and gf I think my sister Courtney can tell tho . Courtney- are you two dating ? Me - he's my boyfriend or else he wouldn't be here right now yeah got a issue with that ? Serena doesn't say anything she left the bedroom shocked probably and Courtney smiles and says - you're almost 19 date who u want to date . Andrew - sorry didn't mean to creep ya guys out you're mom said that I can stay the night if I want but ash had to sleep 💤 here tonight . Courtney- well I know ya guys r besties I just didn't know ya were gonna end up being more than just that . Andrew - surprise!!! I could hear Serena bitch out mom downstairs as I sigh and ask - can ya keep us a secret from Serena and mom tho ? Moms getting vibes that we're a couple we are but like I'm not ready to tell her that we are . Courtney- as long as you don't piss me off ! Me - okay so shake on it rn ! We shake hands and she says - welcome to hell aka the shit show house enjoying your stay ?!!! Things get wild and crazy fast in this house you know . Andrew - is she being serious? I laugh - okay get out we're gonna study 📖 Courtney- k no problem love birds does Kelsie know about ya two yet ? Andrew - yeah probably I picked ur sis up bride style in front of her the other day or like a week ago I am not really sure but she gave us a weird look . Me - so priceless it's not even funny ! Courtney - okay well welcome Andrew have a nice night or day or whatever ! She leaves the room and I wrap my blanket up around Andrew and I and we cuddle watching a movie I lied and told Courtney we were just gonna study 📖 but really were not going to !!!

Later that night ......prank time .....on bf ....

Ashley - Courtney I need you're help with this prank idea can ya meet me halfway down the stairs please ? I sent a text message to her I'm praying that she responds to me because she did this to her boyfriend and I saw it worked I think this plan can backfire or go very good !!!! Hopefully he will forgive me and we can just be happy 😃. He's probably gonna be mad if we woke him over a prank that's really bad and I think it's super mean . Courtney- what's up ?!!! I text her back - hold on meet me downstairs!! Courtney - okay I'm on my way right now ash ! I walked downstairs and told her my plan and I am happy she agreed even tho she thought it's a bad idea and we might possibly break up over it because he's seen this in person and it's not a good thing go see :( I felt bad but oh well here I go getting fake blood with my evil sis Courtney but really I'm the evil one because it's my plan .

Courtney - Ashley that is way too much fake blood ! But he's definitely breaking up with ya you're gonna be single by the sun rise hope ya know that this is a bad idea and it's all on ya !!!

Ashley - okay I'm ready to prank him puts fake blood all over top of my head and hands and the ground I'm laying on I have Courtney make a big huge thug noise to wake up Andrew and I wait while she hides and I act like I'm passing out cold as I heard him wake up and get outta my bed . The bedroom door swung open- babe he shouts and then comes to my rescue little I know he was gonna get super super angry and he might leave who knows . Baby what's wrong with you ! Did ya hit you're head hello ! Babe I can't help ya if ya won't speak to me and tell me what's wrong ?! What the fuck happened !!! I think he freaked out because of the fake blood I lay there messy now already feeling bad . My sis Courtney comes out and asks freaking out - oh my god Andrew what happened is she okay ! Is she breathing?! Did she hit her head ?!!! Did ya here that sound to ?! Andrew - Courtney just please back up in case I need to do CPR on her I grab his arm laughing babe I'm okay it's just a prank I'm so sorry I can't do this anymore plz don't leave I love ya ! Andrew - babe that's not even funny what makes ya think that's okay ?!! He gets up mad and I get up - wanna shower ?! Andrew - no let me go ! I'm not gonna shower with you that's not cool at all ! Ya make me so angry and woke me up for some bs stupid ass prank ! Me - okay I'm sorry babe forgive me !!! Andrew - just I need some space I'm going to go for a drive and I'll be back . Me - babe don't go ! Are ya being for real ?! Andrew - yes babe ! Let go of me that's so not cool ! Me - babe stop don't leave ! I don't want ya to leave ! I felt so bad doing this prank to start with I'm sorry!!!! Andrew - I'm leaving I don't care if ya love me ! Me - that's harsh ! Andrew - no you're harsh ya went to far today babe ! He grabs his car keys and leaves and I ran after him it's snowing 🌨 and wet out during fall weird weather we got ! I knock on his car and tell him to stay with me !!! He did end up leaving but then a hour passed I watched him pull into the driveway after I took a shower and got clean . I went to my Room I just turn on the tv 📺 and waited for my man ! He then came upstairs and jumped on my bed hugging me I love ya babe don't prank me tho like that actually scared me I thought I lost ya . Me - you're not gonna loose me babe I kiss his cheek and then cuddle with him till we both fell asleep 😴 don't ever prank ur boyfriend like I did it's messed up and I honestly regret it still !