Christmas day with hunter hayes 🌲

Chapter 22......

The next morning I woke up but not alone Hunter Hayes was with me sleeping right on my bed right beside me . He had arm wrapped around me like we were a couple and I'm not complaining about it . But I wanted to wake up for the day and make ice coffee and I can hear my little brother Danny waking up everybody in the family. I tap hunter on his shoulder saying- hey wake up ! Hunter Wales up - is everything okay babe ? Me - did ya just call me babe ? Hunter- yeah is that a problem? Me - uh no but it's Christmas Day we have to wake up for the day . Danny came running into my room - wake up both of ya it's time to open gifts . Hunter- alright man we're coming! He gets up and helps me up outta bed . Me - thanks. We followed my little brother to the living room and sat on the couch cuddled up next to each other. Danny threw gifts at me - ya have a lot of gifts you're so spoiled ! Ow ! I toss my hands up in the air laughing that's because I shopped for myself and Courtney and you . Courtney's boyfriend- she definitely only shopped for herself and nobody else we all know it . I rolled my eyes at him - you're so wrong douche bag I just didn't get ya anything everybody laughs when I said that including Courtney and hunter Hayes . Me - because ur rude to me ! Patrick - how am I rude to you ?!