Breaking up with him ?!!😱

Chapter 13.....
When I woke the next day I had a text from my boyfriend soon to be my ex boyfriend maybe ?! I didn't really want to be in a relationship that's pointless to keep going but at the same time we loved each other but maybe just in a friend way who knows how he felt about us anymore . Yup definitely not staying in this long distance bull crap with a guy who doesn't speak to me . It's now September 30th and I texted Andrew saying to call me 🤙 so he did and I guess it shocked me a bit because he never calls anymore so I was a bit speechless honestly. Andrew and I go on FaceTime together and this is how my conversation went with him . Me - hey why haven't you been responding to my texts or my calls ? I've been worried sick about you. Him - I told you I would be going over seas for your birthday and that I'd be back on September 15th but I just got home today. In my head I'm pissed 😤 like that makes perfect sense when he told me he's going to be back on September 15 which just so happens to be my little brother birthday 🎂 anyway he is saying lies to me like he always does there's no way in heck that he would stay over seas longer than he was supposed to but my marine guy friend told me it's possible he can because it's happened to him but at least he lets me know when he's back home 😤.

Him - I'm sorry are you mad at me or something? I just thought you'd like to know that I just got home 🏡 and I know you've been calling and texting me but I've been super busy . Me - busy doing what I ask him getting more and more pissed but trying to keep my cool . Him - well I didn't want you to get worried but my cousins and a few other of my family members died in a car accident last night and I've been upset about it just did not wanna speak to anybody. Me - are you being serious right now that's awful I said not sure if I believe it but I mean why would he lie about stuff that's this serious I don't know. Him - yeah I didn't wanna worry you babe . Me - I'm sorry babe is all I could say to him feeling a bit bad all the sudden I didn't have the heart to open up to him about how I feel about our relationship so I kept it to myself that I wanted to breakup with him and be with somebody who will never ignore me. Him - yeah and then I went to my friends house just to smoke 💨 and hang out with her . I'm sorry did he just say her ??? Wtf 😤😤😤he went to a girls house and smoked who the heck am I dating not the guy I fell in love with at age 20 !! Me - are you sure that's all you did with her I asked him 😤I wasn't okay with it and I let him know it . Him - I mean yeah pretty much all we did why do you ask ? Me - I'm not okay with ya being at a girls house alone together that's gross you smoked and chilled at her house 🏡 ew who are you it's like idk you anymore I say out loud to his face mad . Him - babe you need to trust me I didn't do anything with her that ya think I did . Me - yeah that's why you missed my birthday right for some girl ??? I just couldn't speak to him anymore so instead of breaking up with him I just hung up .

I went to bed crying this night and just had nightmares 😭😭😭😭💔💔💔break ups suck and idk why in that moment even tho he hurt me on my birthday forgot it was my birthday 🎂 didn't text or call me 🤙 to say happy birthday 🎉🎁 I didn't breakup with him but in my heart I wanted to because my sister and her boyfriend and I had a nice chat about it . So I just texted him the next day and I broke up with him and I haven't heard from him since like he never ask wby are you breaking up with me or asked me how I was feeling why I'm feeling this way just simply nothing and my friend told me that he slept with her so he lie to my face and that's what got me to break up with him .