Just a chill kinda day 🌎

Chapter 27.....

Right when we stepped foot into the room I knew I'd be getting attacked to the floor by my best friends just to see my ring and what I didn't know was there stood my angry 😤 sisters and my sisters boyfriend. Courtney- we heard the news that you guys are back together and also engaged !! Serena- when did he ask you? Me - uh ...I uh well he just made me dinner and then he asked me. Courtney- do you really think it's a good idea to get married this young ?! Her boyfriend spoke up - and to some guy who won't even text ya or call ya ever ? Andrew- okay that's not true at all I've been trying to reach her but my training over seas is important especially when I'm defending this country from bad people in the world 🌎. Patrick- hmmm and you're telling me ya not gonna let you're gf ruin your job when she hasn't been trying to ruin it she's been trying to get a hold of you  me - Patrick stop ✋. Andrew- look work has been crazy but I'm not saying that we can't ever text or call because we can I'm just scared I'll loose my job and I love my job a lot I love Ashley a lot to tho I've been trying to not think about her while away because it just makes me upset that I'm not with her . Courtney- awe I'm sorry we just want what's best for Ashley. Andrew- I understand that but I'm not gonna ever hurt her ya guys just got to trust me especially if I'll be part of her family. Courtney- Just tell us if ya cheated on her or not ? Patrick- yeah I'd really love to know the truth . Andrew- she thinks I did I can definitely look you both in the eyes and say the truth is I never cheated on her ever my friend in the marines who is a girl just had a crush on me and kissed me I shoved her off me tho and said I have a fiancé. Patrick- okay whatever I still don't believe this dumb ass story but bro welcome to the family I guess I want ash to be happy is all what bout ya babe ? He ask my sister and she nods - yeah I definitely agree with ya baby let's go eat and Andrew and ash can join us that way we can get to know each other better!!!!  Me - but we got wedding Stuff to plan . Courtney- go to dinner with me and Patrick guys you will have time to wedding plan together later on in the day time . Patrick- babe I'm gonna go start up the car while you guys get Dressed. I gave him a death look - stupid! Patrick- did ya just call me stupid?! Me - no I said this is just stupid. Patrick- get ready !Kayla now speaks up - maybe it would be good so they can actually learn to like Andrew.  I rolled my eyes- let's go babe I take him by the hand and drag him into my bedroom to get ready . Andrew- see ya guys in a second. I get ready and get my boots on then coat my face is hot red like I'm out for blood or angry ya could say ...I hate double dates or just basic dates with Andrew in general now I'm stuck on a double date with my sister and her boyfriend who's cool but sometimes overprotective and just simply annoying. I can't freakin do this I say to my boyfriend of 6 years. Andrew- hey look at me if I can do it then so can you. Me - you're not nervous at all?! Andrew- I want them to like me babe u told them I cheated on ya they did like me before ya told them that lie . Me - I'm sorry if our friends told me other wise ! Great we're fighting right before we're leaving I heard some footsteps by the door as I'm putting makeup on my face. Andrew- well I'm mad at ya still ! Me - oh cry me a river and drowned me in it ! Do ya think I care if you are hurt because ya freakin hurt me!! Andrew- I didn't do anything wrong to get treated like this I mean really you had to break up with me ?! Me - well rumors are freakin rumors suck it up boy ! Andrew- I'm sure you love being single! Me - why would ya say that to me ?! R are calling me a slut ?! Andrew- no I'm just saying I definitely hated it because I know that you're my soulmate. Me - yeah duh I should be nobody else just freakin me . Hey are you guys okay in there I heard Courtney ask . Andrew - everything is fine Ashley's putting on makeup even though she doesn't need any because she's drop dead gorgeous Courtney- awe okay see ya two love birds in the car but please hurry up. Me- okay!!!!!!! Did ya mean what ya just said ? Andrew- of course baby you're perfect. I kiss him and he kisses me back guess we just made up . All couples fight over dumb shit I text pat . Pat - okay I'm just wondering wth is happening Courtney is getting mad hurry up plz ! Me - okay I text him back and get off the ground okay baby let's get in the car and get this over with. Andrew- it's snowing out want me to carry you so you're boots won't get wet and ruined? Me - carry me like a bride 👰. He laughs picking me up okay gorgeous! When we get in the car Patrick ask me - are you're legs broken? Me - yeah actually they r thanks so much for caring. Courtney and Andrew laugh at my comment . Andrew- so we're are we going? Me - yeah guys we're are we going? I say In a sassy 💁‍♀️ voice and they both say at same time the mall . Me - wait are ya being serious?! I love shopping! Andrew- every time I go to the mall with you it's never fun for me. Patrick- yeah sorry bro Courtney wants new clothes I really can't say no to it . Me - yeah because you're like whipped . Courtney- it's kinda true she laughs so are you Andrew . Andrew- lucky me !!! Me - can't ya act like ya love me? Andrew- I do love you babe. Me - awe I love you more so wanna carry me around the mall ?! Andrew- hunny you don't need me to the malls got just the thing for ya! Me - oh yeah and what might that be ?! Andrew- those trains. The automatic baby animal things that move around the mall. Me - you're sooo mean ! Andrew laughs and laughs you know I'm messing with you. Courtney and Patrick bust out laughing and Andrew leans over and says In my ear - they both laughed at my joke Does that mean they like me?! I shrug my shoulders holding his hand looking out the car window and he kisses my cheek awe baby please don't be mad I was only kidding! Me - don't kiss me you'll ruin my makeup. Patrick- who does she sound like babe he ask Courtney and she tells him to shut up as she parks at the mall next time you'll drive us . Courtney- ash do you wanna go shop alone?! Me - with you alone yeah the guys can buy us Starbucks. Courtney- yeah they can get to know each other. Andrew- we didn't tag along to serve you girls. Me - Babe ya better not be talking to me like that. Courtney- Andrew I'll like you after ya go shop for my sister and babe shop for me please you're very frist stop will be Starbucks do not I repeat don't mess up the orders . The boys get out of the car they looked super mad !!!