Busted in the pool 🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️

Chapter 38.......
I swam to the edge of the pool lifting myself up to get out then hunter gets out to . I get us both towels and walk up the deck steps to see my boyfriend- hey babe I love the pool idea 💡 you made the flowers are super pretty! Andrew- so ya think this is funny?! He's starting to freak me out but I can't let him notice. Hunter bites his lips from laughing as he wraps up in a towel- were just swimming bro . Me - what's funny about it ?! Lighten up babe I was just swimming. Andrew- you just invited him inside then took him out to the pool and went swimming and ruined the surprise?! Me - he's my friend he's allowed to come hang when he wants. Andrew- okay whatever babe he walked back inside and I followed him - hunter you can keep swimming if ya want but if ya want to go ya can it's up to ya but he's in a bad mood. Hunter grabs his car keys and says I'll just go bye I'll see you at school 🏫. Me - okay bye . I went into my room and Andrew was laying on the bed pouting like a baby so I without thinking jumped on top of him and kissed him hey u don't be angry ya know nothing happened. He gave in and kissed me right back. Love him 😘. Hunter left and I said - come swimming with me or I'll make you come with!!!! Andrew raises a eyebrow- oh really?! I'll stay in bed . Me - get up and get in that pool !!! Andrew sighs- fine he then picked me up over his shoulder and ran out to the pool and stepped near the edge - but you frist ! Then he tossed me into the pool guess he's mad still . I plug my nose and scream I hate you ! Andrew jumps in and pins me against the pool - you mean you love me?! Me - yes ! I push him back kiss him then diver under the water and swim around while he's watching me . Today has been so relaxing I'm not just gonna let him ruin it by being mad at me all day long so I'm fixing our relationship.i forgot to mention I lost my engagement ring in the pool and made Andrew swim under the water for it till he found it. He then dried it off and got outta the pool 🏊‍♀️ I've had a ruff day at work can we go relax inside now ?! I hop out and say- sure handsome I took my ring and put it back on my finger. We just went back inside to cuddle with coffee and tea 🍵 and watched some Netflix on my iPad when my best friend pulled up rang my door and said - surprise bitch I have Starbucks! Sorry Andrew I didn't get u any!!!! Andrew- I'm cool with that guess who was here before ya were ? Kayla- who ?she looked at me dirty oh great here we go ....I knock him in the ribs shut up . Andrew- can't say it ! Kayla- no say who it is ! Andrew- Hunter Hayes was swimming with my girlfriend and I saw him make moves on her . Kayla- okay hold up why didn't I get notified about this ?! Me - uh put the Starbucks on the counter before you drop it ! Kayla puts it on counter- I just am so disappointed that you seriously went swimming with hunter flipping Hayes ya didn't invite me and my boo over ! Double date! Andrew- I thought Dylan and you broke up . Kayla- I see that somebody is salty as hell. I laugh- she's dating ur best friend Cody did ya forget?! Andrew- kinda my bad sorry. Kayla- I forgive you but don't piss me off again. Me - thanks girl for the Starbucks I say getting up and getting my iced coffee and cake pops. Andrew- come here babe I wanna try one . I hand him a cake pop and drink my iced coffee saying- so what's up with you? Kayla- I'm gonna leave and go see my boo because I'm mad at ya but enjoy ur free Starbucks. I laugh- seriously ur a queen of drama and my boyfriend is the king of it you guys should date . Andrew- I'll pass on that bright idea . Kayla- goodbye bitches she says with a grin slamming the door 🚪 she actually left . Andrew- these cake pops are sooo good babe . Me - I know she's the best ! Andrew and I fell asleep that night watching the bachelor. I'm super lucky to have a bf like him . In the morning time he woke before me and made me some iced coffee in bed.