David vs ashley fight 😤😡😤😡

Chapter 16..........

After my bad breakup with Andrew my friends all from high school wanted to come over to try to cheer me up so I set up chairs around the fire 🔥 for us all to sit and chat in . It's night time now I forgot to mention and some of my friends already are here my other than my friends who just pulled in . David - hey ash how's life going?! Jake - hey ! What's up ash ? Anna - hope you don't mind but Taylor and eve and Caroline all came . Me - okay that's fine I just need more chairs I'll go get some. David - ash I'll get them for you sit down relax . Me - no it's fine I got it you just sit down you're the guest after all !!! Jake and Colby come outta the darkness and jake says - can you and David get along plz it wouldn't hurt to at least try ! David - I'm trying to be nice by doing her a favor cause I get that getting over a break up is hard . Me - have you had a girlfriend before David ?!! I can see joke and Taylor shaking their heads at me and Colby has his head in his hands like we're bugging him or something. Caroline and eve are just chilling by the hot fire 🔥David stares at me- what's you're freaking issue ?! You're always in such a shitty ass mood 24/7 it's starting to actually piss me off . Me - well if ya really want to get deep into what's wrong with me I now have depression and bad bad anxiety attacks because of him !!!! Outta the corner of my eye I saw my best friends Mitch and Kayla and Dylan pull into the driveway and Tom to but I'm way to pissed off to sit outdoors anymore but I think it would be rude to just get up and storm off . Jake- really smooth David he sits there in his chair and glares at me why don't I just get more chairs since more people just got here and you two can sit and chill he gets up and pats me on the back before he  walks off into the dark smoke . David sighs - I'm sorry ash I know it sucks but you can do way better then him . Tom - hey Ashley get up and come see me! I get up and run to him jumping into his arms . Ya see Tom is in the military he's been my best friend since high school and we get along really good. Kayla - awe that's so cute ! Please date guys !!! Me and Tom - shut up Kayla! Tom grabs my hand and we walked over to we're the guys we're chilling. Anna - Ashley still getting all the boys . Me - more like kelsie and not me .

Anna - Ashley we don't have to talk about your break up if you don't wanna but I'm sure when Nate gets here with Brian they both are gonna ask ya about what happened. Me - I really don't want to talk about it right now maybe when they get here I'll tell you guys !!! Jake jokes - awe shit we forgot the bottles of alcohol we forgot it was your birthday not to long ago ash . I bust out laughing- that would have been nice ! David - that's jakes idea of fun nights out honestly that's why he's my best friend! Me - I know right David ! Glad we can agree on something! Jake - I'm sorry are these two not killing each other or am I just dreaming?! Kayla - okay so let's talk about break ups ...I glare at her shaking my head no at her and she smiles at me- I mean my break ups ! As you guys know Dylan and I broke up! I took a big sip of my iced water waiting for her to say more dumb stuff . Mitch speaks up after staying quiet all night - and so what's your point Kayla?! Kayla then gets up and sits on David's lap saying my point is that I'm dating David now guys ! I started to choke on my water I felt like I couldn't breathe and Tom pats my back hard - ash are ya okay?! David and Kayla kissed and I wanted to throw up 🤢 not because I like David when I didn't but because it's weird they hid this from me and our group of bffs !!

Anna - I'm gonna go inside and get you some water she said grabbing my cup outta my hands while Tom pats my back more harder - ash just breathe it's okay just breathe plz. Mitch - is she okay? Colby - well she's definitely going to throw up 🤢. I finally spoke up when Anna got me more water and I could breathe- ow Tom you didn't have to slam my back that hard . Tom - I'm sorry you just made me kinda painc . David - what's wrong?! Kayla laughs- were just joking around with you Ashley seriously it's a prank David next time brush your teeth you wonder why you're still single ! David winks - you like me !!!! Kayla rolled her eyes at him - in your dreams I freakin bet I do . I bust out laughing and I can't stop laughing omg yes bitch this is why we are besties we're both sassy as hell !!!!david - you guys are the freaking worst friends ever I'm so going home 🏡 Jake laughed at that - oh yeah and with what car bro ? Mitch bust out laughing now along with me !!!