Will you be my girl ?!!🔐❤️secret is out !

Chapter 59..........
This surprise was really killing me and I'm just gonna roll over and die if he won't tell me what's happening! I mean here I am at a park blind folded so I can't see anything and him behind me saying- okay we are almost there and me saying- I'm not keeping a blind fold on for much longer ...yup I'm pregnant and I am grumpy don't mess with me. James - okay take the blind fold off ! I say okay and when I took off the blind fold I just blushed red at him omg he's on his knees right now holding out flowers and a ring pop . James - will ya be my girlfriend? Me - yes ! The flowers r light pink my favorite color !!!! James - I think you're gonna be a great mother and you're gorgeous as besties we had a few ups and downs but there's no other girl out there In this world that I want more then you ! Me - awe that was sooo beautiful and sooo sweet I burst into tears do you think I'll be a great mother ? He nods - yes ! Yes I do ! Me - I do to ! We kissed then all the sudden the romantic moment is ruined by my ex boyfriend and his evil girlfriend!!!! True- you're pregnant?! Kathrine- wow and here I thought ya were stealing my mans !!! James grabs my waist - mind your own business! Me - you're more then welcome to go ! True - you're actually pregnant with this guys kid ?! Wow she moved on really fast right babe ? Kathrine kisses true - right baby! Such a shame Andrew doesn't even know I bet . Me - he actually does know losers not that it's any of your dam business. True - losers !!! Let's go babe . Kathrine- okay I'm right behind you baby. Bye I say glaring at them both shit the secret might get out now . Me - hey watch this babe I say to James as I trip true and he goes flying . James and Andrew burst out laughing...I swear I'm crying 😭 lol 😂 true - what the fuck ?! Kathrine- baby you really should watch we're ya are walking !!!!! She picked up a stick and says this is probably what you tripped over . At this point I am just dying of laughter along with James and Andrew I forgot to mention earlier that my ex boyfriend tagged along for my surprise from James . True- oh right babe because the stick just came right out in front of me and I tripped he sent me the death look I give him one right back getting my serious face on . James coughs- what a loser did you see that fall ! Me - yeah babe let's leave come on . Andrew I'll drive you guys back up to ash house but I'm going to work . Me - awe how sweet of you working for money for our kid  Andrew- uh yeah ....our kid are you 100 percent sure it's my kid I'm just wondering is all before you tear me a new one . Me - who else did I make out with a tree branch ?!!!!!! James laughs- she's sassy today watch out bro . Andrew- ok we still haven't gone to the doctors yet . Me - yeah because I'm not down to be trapped there all night with a IV into my arm . Andrew- it's blood work deal with it and get used to it welcome to mother hood Ashley it's gonna be living hell more for you then for me for your freakin info !!!!! I laughed at that comment - well good thing we're only having one kid together right ? I blew him a kiss grabbed my boyfriends hand and say now take me home so I can rest !!!

Andrew- well my ex girlfriend chilling with her new boyfriend In the back seat 💺 of my truck I guess I'll have to get used to being a taxi driver for you both . Doesn't your man own a car ?! James- yeah I do it's at her house dumb ass ya remember we took ya truck to the park . I laughed and kissed his cheek- beat you guys to the car . James - hunny I'm not comfortable with you running while pregnant 🤰. Me - stop reminding me I'm pregnant ! And I'm not gonna go boating on the Fourth of July with you both it's gonna be a nightmare. James - how is it gonna be a nightmare hunny ? Me - well hunny you see sometimes you two fight each other and I really want to slap both of ya silly till you both loose oxygen In you're lungs sooo it makes you two stop fighting do ya both get it ? Andrew- you really are weak no offense or anything I doubt you can knock the oxygen out of my lungs ur boyfriend on the other hand well r.i.p to his life . James - screw you my girlfriend is stronger than you . Me - I'm actually not he once almost broke my finger while playing a game of thumb war . James - are you being serious right now?! I told you a million times it was a accident babe . Andrew - you almost broke her finger? James - I'm over this conversation . All the sudden I get pale in the face and get car sick
And I threw up everywhere in the truck . Andrew rolled down the window for me and he says- should I pull over ?! James - yeah pull over a second. So Andrew pulled over and I kept throwing up even as I got outta the car and James was by my side holding my hair up so i don't get throw up in my hair . I forgot to mention we are back home 🏡 and left the airport awhile ago this happened on the way back home 🏡. James- are you okay?!!! Me - yeah I feel better after I threw up. We get back in the truck Andrew says I'm gonna drop you guys off at ya her house and go get the inside of my truck washed and cleaned .

Me - I'm really sorry about you're truck Andrew I can clean it up for you. Andrew- do ya think I'm mad at you ? You're fine so don't stress about it . Me - I just feel sick to my guts knowing that kathrine knows my secret and could end up telling the whole school I am just gonna be the joke of the school 🏫. Andrew- it wouldn't be good for us not just u ash but I'll speak to the school to have a word with kathrine and true if you want me to just go keep us safe I think it's a good idea . Me - but if my teachers know About this they won't let me work with the horses 🐎. Andrew- well it's gonna be better than being the joke of the whole entire school right ? I sigh - yeah I guess so do whatever u want 🙄I'm sooo annoyed with this whole entire issue. Andrew drops us off at my house and I take a shower while James gets me iced water and turned on a movie 🍿 for us to watch meanwhile....my phone 📲 is blowing up with text kelsie- is if true that you're pregnant? Alicia- hey girl congratulations 🎉🎊 on being a mom you're gonna be a great mother !!! I get really angry and screamed loudly- what the f.... James - what's wrong babe ? Come here ! After I'm done washing my hair dry off and put on my bf sweats and a t shirt 👚 I then storm into the bedroom- babe ! Look at the text I'm getting our secret is definitely out and I don't know how to break the news to Andrew. James - the nerve of kathrine!!! It's a good thing I don't know her . Me - I'm gonna faint . James - drink some water I'll give Andrew a call and see where he is . Me - okay. Tears swell up in my eyes till I can't see anything. My glasses get foggy . James voice - dude we got an emergency come here ASAP! Ok you're cars washed up come right now ok ok try not to get pulled over bye 👋 me - wanna play checkers while we wait for him to get here babe James nods - yeah sure babe . He gets checkers and sets it on the table let's play bet I'll beat ya.  Me - ya probably will I suck at board games. While we wait for Andrew we get more texts from kelsie- hey I'm trying to call Andrew he might have me blocked do you know why ?! Hello ?! Respond?! Who's the father of your kid I wanna know. James got tired of it and steals my phone from my hands give me this . Me - hey what are u doing!

James text kelsie- hi it's Ashley it's none you're business who the father is or even if I'm pregnant who knows I haven't gone to the doctor yet it could possibly be a false alarm plz keep it secret tho or I'll haunt you when I die thanks oxox Ashley. There probably will not text ya back now . Me - thanks babe you're the best . Kathrine- ur secret is out told kelsie maybe instead of me spreading the word to the school she will or else we will drop her outta our group. The text from her sent me on the edge omg was I sooo angry if I'm pregnant I need to not stress so I slammed my phone down hard on the table and said - can we just freakin play checkers or what?! James - what's wrong?! Me - read what kathrine said about kelsie to me . James - we should make friends with her again if you think about it ...it's risky but least if were her friends maybe she won't tell the whole school about ur pregnancy. Me - like pretend to be her bestie again? It's not gonna be a easy project. James- waif for that perfect time to strike and make a move . Me - are you talking about checkers or the fake bestie idea babe ? James - the bestie idea 💡 but now that ya mention it are ya gonna move ur checker or not ? I laugh and move my checker ur sooo mean to me . I hear Andrew come into the house- hello what's happening?!!!!!!!

Me - hey we're playing checkers In the bedroom! Come on in ! Andrew walked down the hallway- you guys called me for a big emergency what's up ? I still got to leave for work . Me - kathrine is gonna try to get kelsie to tell our secret to the entire school . Andrew- ok and how's she know? Is that why she's been calling me?! Me - yup ! I guess she told her and Alicia I'm pregnant. Andrew- we don't actually know ur pregnant but I order to stop this rumor we're going to the doctors tomorrow morning for now I'm going to go to work just ignore kelsie I'm not sure it's a good idea to talk to her I'm definitely not going to . Me - you don't think I should fake being her best friend? Andrew- you're insane! No if she finds out it's fake we're gonna be screwed over think about me not just urself ok?! Me - okay ur right I'm sorry I'm not gonna stress you out . Andrew- goodbye I gotta go ! He leaves the house. James - I win ! Me - Cheater ! James - babe you can't say that I did not cheat ! I flip the checkers over I don't really care about this game anymore I give up James - ok lets watch the movie u can't get stressed out . Me - okay whatever babe hate this game anyway. James kisses me - I really think you're not pregnant don't stress out .

I'm really hoping it's a false alarm will it be tho ?! Find out tomorrow guys keep on reading my book 📖 things will heat up and get way better as we dig deep each and every chapter you read you'll never know what is about to happen Get popcorn get a cup of hot steamy coffee ☕️ and enjoy 😉 because like I said things are about to heat up !!!!!