Date night with tom or mitch ?!!😱

Chapter 17........

So it's the next day at school and I'm just getting off my school bus 🚌 feeling so much better about my break up when all the sudden I saw Tom and Mitch fighting outside I got no idea what's happening but I swear I heard Mitch say that he wants to ask me out and I don't think 🤔 Tom is having it . By the fire 🔥 last night with Tom was so fun it's romantic how I was choking and he was worried about me while Mitch just chilled out with David laughing at him . Boys are so annoying sometimes I heard Kayla say walking up to me . Me - do you have any idea what's going on ?! Kayla nods - girl the school will go crazy once they found out about your breakup with Andrew and to make things so much worse I think Mitch and Tom have crushes on you . Me - they act like such fools ! I said loud enough for both of them to hear me . Kayla laughs- lets just ignore them and go to class girl ! Me - okay sounds like a plan! Mitch grabs my arm as I'm walking by - hi did you not notice me a second ago ?! Tom - bro let go of her she's late for her classes !!! Kayla laughs- really smooth captain . Me - what the hell mitch get off me right now!!!!!!! Mitch - ash just hear me out I really like ya and wanted to know if ya wanted to go out on a date tonight. Tom - let me guess you'll take her for a stroll down the football field and then have a lame ass picnic right there with the football field lights hovering over ya two . Mitch rolled his eyes at him - look buddy I respect your job so don't bring my own dream down. Kayla- uh hey ash don't ya have to get some books outta your locker and get going to class?! Me - well would you look at the time boys I really have to go just to shut you up Mitch yes I'll go on a date with you what about you Tom are ya down to go on a date with me alone ?! Tom - definitely I'll make sure it's not anything lame bye !!!!! Kayla laughs- Anna definitely had a point last night! Me- oh shut the heck up will you ?! Kayla laughs- come on girl we're late to class but least you got two hotties fighting over u . Me - oh yeah I'm super lucky!!! They just want to use me is all and I don't want a new boyfriend. Kayla- yeah well you and hunter Hayes never gonna happen girl bye I gtg to class. Me - wow you're such a nice friend I say as I crashed into this guy who's so tall and has blue eyes and blonde hair and I was in shock who stood in front of my eyes. I can't believe it's just actually him standing there in his leather jacket gray t shirt jeans and a hat . He smiled and says - hey I'm hunter I'm new here could you lead me to the music 🎶 room I'm definitely lost in this maze of people. Me - I uh...uh yeah sure sorry I'm Ashley I'm such a huge fan of your music! Hunter - what's you're favorite song that I wrote ?! Me - I don't really know they are all good uh here follow me I'll show you to the music room . Hunter - you know a girl name kelsie brown ? Me - yeah uh why did u bump into her in the hallway...did she jump you or something?! Hunter laughs- god no I just think she's sweet but she kinda talks too much she noticed that I go here now word gets around fast here . I look outta the corner of my eye to see a group of girls they seem to be looking at hunter with 😍😍😍😍emoji eyes and I wanna throw up 🤢 well I guess you know who my celebrity crush is now er I mean the girls over there hunter I say out loud. Hunter laughs- yeah see my point. Me - well here's the music room don't u want to go check it out ? Hunter - heck yeah let's go In he and I just chat about songs his songs being on stage the fans and things like that. Kayla text me- omg I just walked by the music room and saw hunter freaking Hayes and you chatting I heard he's famous and he goes to our school now 😍😍you should not go on dates anymore with Mitch or Tom cancel girl and spend the night with hunter after all you're a huge fan tell him 😘!! I took Kayla advice and didn't go on dates with the guys I hung with hunter Hayes and I got to know him better sitting in his lap chatting up a storm in the music room alone I'm super happy right now. Hunter - well I have to get to class . Me - yeah same here . I walked away from hunter sad now but I guess I'll see him later both Mitch and Tom just bug me about going on dates with them so I just end up leaving school and went on each date with them both and it was fun but my heart ❤️ Isn't really heeled just yet from my stupid breakup but now that hunter Hayes is here things could change !!!!!!!!