Shopping for dresses👗👗👗

Chapter 34.......
When mindy and I went dress shopping it was living hell and I mean living hell I swear to god I was there for hours and hours at stupid Kohl's waiting for her to show me all the dresses one by one at a dam time . Mindy - so what do ya think about this one ? She twirls around in this ocean blue dress . Me - do you wanna know what I really think ?!!! Mindy - please don't say blue is your color because I've seen ya red Tommy Hilfiger dress for the dance and red is definitely your color. Me - I'm thinking why the hell do u need to get a dress from here ?! Mindy - because it's all daddy can afford right now he buy me this puppy with a purse 👛 omg sooo adorable. Me - congratulations but Bruin my puppy is way cuter . Mindy- I agree with that but mines way more calm unlike urs . I rolled my eyes at her - come on get up I'm not wasting anymore time in here let's go to our next stop . Mindy - omg are we going to Tommy Hilfiger you're favorite place ever in the world 🌎 is that how you get hunter Hayes head to turn around and look at you ?! Me - uh very inappropriate mindy and no ....I blush red thinking about hunter Hayes I'm like fan girl obsessed with him can't lie . Mindy - I know you're into him girl ya can't even hide it . Me - busted ! Mindy - I'm definitely over Cody if the guy ur hooking me up with is hunter Hayes bestie . Me - yeah okay dream on ....that's when it hit me that's such a good idea 💡. Mindy - why ya too scared to ask hunter stuff  bout his besties ?!!! Me - no I'm not but the point is you're not supposed to know who it is . Mindy - Just do it ! Especially if ya want me to leave ya and ya bestie alone or get over my crush on her man . Me - 3 words I hate you!!! Mindy - 3 words I could care less !!! Me - move brat I'm not speaking to you I'm gonna go shopping for my dance ya are gonna go to the store but stay away from me please and thank you! Mindy - whatever no wonder why kelsie hates ya. Me texting hunter Hayes- hey could you please come get me from the mall ?!! Hunter Hayes- ash you're really gonna strand her at the mall? Me - I want to ! She's so annoying please come get me. Hunter Hayes- okay I'm picking her up to tho bye 👋 see ya ladies soon. Me - fine 🙄. I go into Tommy Hilfiger and try on this red dress that I'm obsessed with and then buy it . Then I help mindy pick her dress out . Then she checked out and hunter pulls up . Mindy - you got us a limo ? Me - yeah and my dads on his way to get my car because I'd definitely crash it with ya in the passenger seat by accident of course. Mindy - whatever you totally don't drive safe anyways. Me - get in a car with my sisters and you'll regret saying that I'm like a pro at driving. Hunter Hayes- I agree with that ash . Mindy - hunter shut up you've never seen her drive before. Hunter - rude !!!!! I want to see you drive. Me - okay well I don't know how to drive s freakin limo but you probably know how to . Hunter- I obviously don't know how to drive a limo . I laugh I know I'm kidding but guess what I know how to drive a car now and I know how to drive a tractor. Mindy - are we just gonna speak about crap the whole way back home ? Me - hey you could just walk home 🏡. Mindy - these shoes cost way too much for mud pits in the road thank you but no thanks. Hunter laughs- is she always like this ? Me - I don't really know I never hang out with her . Mindy - and faint god for that ! Me - lets dr her off at home 🏡. Mindy - or we can go to Starbucks bitch. Me - I rather throw myself out the window than go to Starbucks in a limo with ya in it . Mindy - hunter it's ya limo ur call . Hunter - mindy maybe some other day ash is stressing out right now i really just don't want her to have a attack. Mindy - fine . We drop her off then it's my stop and I say bye to hunter. Hunter- hey can I come over and watch you drive? Me - I'll speak to Serena about it but I'm sure you can . Hunter- right it's her car ok well goodnight!!!!!!! Me - goodnight thanks the ride I guess. Andrew text me- we really need to talk babe. I glare at my phone 📱 wtf is this about . Hunter- uh is everything okay before I go ? Ya good ? Me - i Just got a text from my boyfriend and I think he's breaking up with me I show him the text . Hunter- maybe call him and chat to him but I gtg I'm very busy I'll see you tomorrow maybe ? Me - okay goodnight. Hunter- goodnight gorgeous!! Bye 👋 I say as I walk into my house 🏡 I sat down on the couch 🛋 and called up my boyfriend. Andrew- hey babe . Me - are ya breaking up with me? Andrew- why would you say that you're little my soul mate . Me - oh then what's the 911 emergency 🚨 ya said we need to talk. Andrew- yeah do you wanna take off to Hawaii with me it's ur dream vacation baby I just wanna do something special for ya. My mouth drops open- wait did ya just say do I wanna go to Hawaii with ya?!!! Andrew- yeah yes or a no . Me - hell yes baby ! Whooo I'm sooo excited! Courtney knocks on my door- I'm guessing you heard the good news . Me - you're having twins ?! Courtney boyfriend walked by room - hell freaking yes !!!!!! Courtney- what ?! No ! Hell no babe shut up ! Leave ! I burst out laughing- kidding! And yeah I'm going to Hawaii!!! Courtney- I'm sooo shook right now you're way too spoiled! Me - what do you mean?! Courtney hands me hunter Hayes tickets from him to you vip ones to . Me - this is a freakin prank isn't it ? Courtney- found it by the door 🚪 look like hunter really wants you to come . I burst into tears- best day ever .