The fancy pizza date with crush🍕🍕

Chapter 56.......
The next day James wakes me up and tells me that he's got a surprise for me so I sit up in bed as he's opening up the curtains to the beach house bedroom. Me - is Andrew still asleep?! James crawls into bed with a box of pizza and a rose as he says - yeah he is now will ya except this rose ? Me - yes of course what's that in the box ? James - heart pizza would ya like to see ? Me - yes of course! He turns on the bedroom lights and showed me the pizza. Andrew then walks in saying- well that's very stupid and very cheesy of u to get a big y pizza and shape it just like a heart and it's her favorite flavor pepperoni 🍕 I would know that unlike you by the way ash the pizza wasn't his romantic idea do not even think in your mind it was his idea I needed to make things up with you so enjoy ur pizza oh and I got you a McDonald's ice coffee. Me confused- wait the pizza wasn't his idea ?! James is this the truth ?! James nods his head - it's the truth but he's a douche ur going to be get hurt if ya get back together with him in the end just keep that mind set on other things but him . Me - awe James you're sooo cute I kiss him right in front of Andrew and look him in the eyes saying- look thanks for the heart shaped pizza but you shouldn't have wasted 20 dollars on me and you can shove ur apology up ur butt for all I care but hey leave the coffee will ya? I blow him a kiss yup I'm still angry at him he is trying to force my crush to bring me a pizza because he's what scared of me ? Haha 😂 well good because he should be . Andrew- whatever screw ya for recking this trip !!!!!!! I then take a bite of the pizza actually Andrew I changed my mind about not wanting this pizza thanks for buying us it bye 👋 have fun in Afghanistan we won't freakin miss you !James felt bad for him I could tell as he says - Ashley ease up will you he did something sweet and romantic for you .i think you're just mad because he sent me to deliver it to ya because you're kinda scary when you wanna be . Me - I'm sorry Andrew I didn't..he cuts me off crying- Ashley I get it I'll be on the airplane tonight I'm done trying to win u back . He slammed the door shut crying his eyes out and James eats some pizza- pizza ? Me - after I get up and run after Andrew hey what are ya doing? Andrew - I'm packing !! Clearly there's something up with you and James so I don't stand a chance and ya don't want me to be here even tho you set up this vacation with me when we were a couple!!!! Me - Andrew please stop I grab his suit case from him you're right ok I'm sorry I guess I am still hurting because I don't know if the rumor is true or false it'd really bugging me . Andrew crying - I wasn't cheating on you ! Me - okay I believe ya but we are still better as friends not boyfriend and girlfriend you know you agree deep down inside right?!!!!! Andrew- Im sorry I can't text you or FaceTime when I'm stuck in war . Me - I know but I never hear from you and it's super hard . Andrew- I really want you to be my girlfriend its hard being away from you . I hug him - Andrew it's gonna be fine and we can work it out in the future but for now I really like James so let me be happy please even if it's not with you . Andrew crying - okay I will try my best . Me - I don't want to see you cry ok ? He nods - do ya still want me to leave ? Me - no I really want you to stay I kiss his cheek you're my best friend Andrew. Andrew blushing red - thanks ash your mine to he drops his suit case . James asks us - hey I'm just making sure things are cool with you two ?!!!! Andrew- yeah but are we cool ? James - yeah we are cool as long as you're not hitting on her bro . Me - hey chill ok you didn't ask me out yet . Andrew laughs- yeah that's true he winks at me and I wink back at him . James - I hate u both . Andrew- do you wanna go eat some pizza? Me - I'm down ! Andrew- I'll have a peace but let u guys have a date !!!!! James - is he feeling okay he let us sleep in the same bed and now he's letting us have one on one time eating pizza alone?! I laughed- yeah what's wrong with you today ?!!!!!! Andrew- don't make me change my mind guys . Me - hey Andrew wanna Grab ice cream later on the beach ? Andrew- yeah definitely ash . Me - ok cool . James - okay get outta the room bro . Andrew- whatever bro he rolled his eyes and shut the door 🚪 punks !!!!! Me - we can hear you! Andrew- I don't care ! James kisses me I kissed him right back!!!! Yup fireworks 💥 Went off between us . Mom calling my phone says as it's ringing off the walls . I say breaking our kiss - hold up moms calling me . James - go ahead pick up I picked up the call- hey mom ! Mom- hey sweetheart how's vacation going so far ?!!!!!! Me - it's good it's really hot here what about there ? Mom- it's hot here the kids are all swimming in the pool are the guys getting along ? Me - not at frist the airport was just a nightmare but now they are . Mom- there's always gonna be drama on vacation hunny. Me - well I made Andrew cry then I felt bad . Mom - you made Andrew cry ? What did u do?! Me - I got angry because he made James bring me a heart shaped pizza and made him act like surprise it's from him when really it's from Andrew because he was scared to bring it to my room himself because we got In a fight the other night before bed time mom - that's funny! Courtney- great job ash ! Patrick Courtney bf - I'm proud of you !!! I say shut up ya guys mom I'll call you back I'm on a date with James right now bye I love you. Patrick - ooo she's on a date with James did ya guys hear that ..click I hung up before mom could talk . James laughs- you're sisters boyfriend seems nice . Sometimes I say and take a big bite outta the pizza. James eats some to and laughs - ur funny ash !!!

Sorry this chapter sucks the next one is gonna be better Ashley army .

Oxox Ashley b .