Sunset sun kissed repeat 😍😍

Chapter 69.........
So when Andrew and I went baby shopping alone together we decided to just get away and just talk and possibly watch the sunset 🌅 go down. After all I missed him badly I cry sometimes at night because I freakin miss him . The sun set was going down and I started the conversation - so that was awkward how we picked kelsie up at her house and then she didn't to go shopping with us anymore. Andrew- yeah but I'm very happy she didn't want to go because she makes me super uncomfortable. Me - she's the kinda girl everyone likes but little do they know their boyfriends will chase after her and they won't return. Andrew- I'm definitely not gonna chase after her . Me - you positive bout that ? Andrew- ash those rumors you know deep down are fake do I look like I'm a guy who's a player?! If ya believe some girl who barley knows me who's a player herself then I'm sorry but I'm not gonna stand here and be friends with ya anymore. Me - okay look I am sorry for believing her over you I reach for his hands . He grabs my waist - it's ok I forgive ya. Me - don't do this...I really wanted to shove him through a wall but kiss him at the same time ...dang maybe I'm still in love with my ex freakin boyfriend! Andrew- I get ya have a new boyfriend but I'm not gonna stop fighting for ya back I hope ya know. I then wrap my arms around his neck- ok then don't stop . Andrew kisses me and well I kissed him back. It's romantic sunset 🌅 time with my ex boyfriend how could I not just be able to control myself with those blue eyes staring me down like I'm a freakin meal !! Little did we both know that my new boyfriend was watching. James - I knew we would not last long and you'd go chase after him it makes sense ur pregnant with his child his harsh words made me have the chills. Andrew looked embarrassed just like I did we both just stood there shocked. James- so nobody has anything to say to my face right now?! Especially you cheater he points at me . Andrew- hey man come on don't speak to her that way we got caught up in the moment and it's a romantic sunset 🌅. Me - babe . James- I'm not you're babe ! I'm breaking up with ya I'm sorry bye . Andrew- bro come on your joking right ? I'm the one who kissed her . Me - I don't think we should breakup babe stop don't leave ! James- I love you I always will just give me my space please bye . At this point I'm a mess and I'm crying. Andrew grabs my hand hey everything will get better you'll see don't cry you'll stress out the baby. Me - take me home 🏡 ok fine he says grabbing his keys let's go . I get in the car 🚗 stressed the heck out right now how can everything be okay James probably thinks I'm just like kelsie now my ex bestie!!!!!!

When I got home I ran into my bedroom crying Andrew following close behind me ....

He's yelling at me - Ashley I'm sorry I can speak to him please don't cry ! Ashley!

My sister Courtney- what the hell is going on ?! What did ya do to my sister?!!!!!

Andrew- I kissed her and her boyfriend saw then he broke up with her tonight.

My sister Courtney- are ya stupid Andrew! Why would you kiss her knowing she's got a boyfriend. She has been over you for years now after ya played her . Patrick Courtney's boyfriend comes rushing into the hallway- what's wrong? Andrew- ash is crying cause James broke up with her and I fucked up . Patrick- what do ya mean by you fucked up ! Andrew- I obviously still am in love with Ashley so I kissed her and James caught us !!!!

Patrick rolled his eyes at Andrew- you seem to be messing up a lot haven't ya ?!!!!!

My sister Courtney- Ashley open the door please I wanna talk to you!!!!! Me - no ! I'm not speaking to anymore and Andrew go home ! Andrew- I wanna make sure ur okay! Patrick- dude just leave if she asked you to leave . Andrew sighs - tell her I'll call her . Patrick- okay bye 👋 ash he's leaving. Courtney - I am shook . Patrick- babe just give her space right now and she will talk to us when she's ready . Courtney- okay babe .

I'm not sure how Ashley will handle not only having Andrews child but dealing with a new breakup while being pregnant 🤰 must be super super stressful commet below team Andrew or team James . I really hope that Andrew and Ashley get back together.