Leaving for the marines ✈️/ boating

Chapter 51........
When I woke up I noticed that my ex boyfriend Andrew was laying on my bed and my sister Courtney knocked on my bedroom door. I went into panic mode because she hates him . Me - hey Andrew wake up right now! I'm shaking his shoulders as I see his eyes open up he's looking at me like I'm crazy- what's wrong? Courtney- Ashley open up this door or don't go boating today! Me - my sister is knocking on my bedroom door ya have to go . Andrew- well maybe she will like me if I have a talk with her because idk why ya even told her I cheated on ya.  Me - what happened last night? I know we hung out and went swimming together but was that it ? Andrew- we made out a tiny bit but I can't remember if anything else happened even tho we didn't drink . Courtney- Ashley I'm gonna have Patrick break this door down! And who the hell are ya talking to in there ? Me - would you shut up and go away I'll come out when I'm good and ready !!!! Courtney - I'm sorry but you're friends are downstairs waiting for ya to greet them and you're crush to ! Andrew eyebrows raise up - you're what ?!! Who do you like that's not me ?! Me - I'm not sure if I actually have feelings for him because I still got some for ya I admitted. Andrew- I'm happy about that . Me - cocky much ?! You're not that perfect ya know? Andrew- what are you trying to say right now? Me - you're better off as my bestie then my boyfriend because you suck at being a boyfriend. Andrew- that's too harsh ash .

Me - yeah well sometimes the truth hurts! Andrew- are you seriously going boating with him? Me - yeah and guess what you're gonna go to because It's my dads boat 🚣‍♀️ not her boat so man up . Andrew- you think I wanna be stuck on the lake with you and your cru.. I cut him off - shut up he's not my crush! I was swimming with you at my party 🎉 not Dylan! Andrew grabs me and kisses me god I adore him getting over him starts now tho as I pulled away from him - we really shouldn't.....Courtney- Ashley come on I know Andrew is over and I really don't care he can come on the boat to just get ready to leave. Andrew- I'll let ya get dressed if that's really how you feel. He looks sad as he opened up the bedroom door stepping out . Courtney ask - is everything okay? I watched as he just walked right past her and said - have fun boating ash . Patrick - is everything good up there ?! Courtney- what's his deal?! Me - no clue I guess he's hurting over this breakup I am to I am just trying to move on and when he's around it definitely isn't helping like he kisses me and I get butterflies 🦋 but there are no sparks ⚡️ left it makes me sick !!!!!!!! Courtney- I think ya definitely can do better than him . Me - whatever can you leave or I am not gonna go boating. Courtney- I'm sorry I'll be downstairs when ya are ready and I hear a fight downstairs so hurry it up . Andrew- oh you're gonna go boating with her ?!!! Dylan- do you have a problem with that?! She's just a friend besides my brother is into her more than me I got a girlfriend now bro . Andrew- does Ashley know that?! Don't be a player! Dylan laughs- I'd never cheat on Lacey she's the best girlfriend ever so relax !!!

I came downstairs in my favorite bikini 👙 my hair tied up in a pony tail and I ask - hey boys what's going on here ? Anything that I should know about?! Dylan?! Andrew has a big smirk across his face . Dylan- I have a girlfriend sorry ash . Me - okay let's hope you weren't kissing me all those days if you were still in a relationship with her and not me even though you've told me you have a crush on me. Andrew is enjoying this show he knows I'm mad as hell and could snap at any minute. Dylan- would you let me talk ?! Me - no I'm actually sooo pissed like why are ya cheating on her with me ?! Dylan- ash woah stop you only wanted to get over Andrew yet he's in ya house right now number one and number two Lacey and I had a small break and she was off seeing other guys ! Me - I'm ya side chick is what you're trying to say ?! Dylan- no you're beautiful but Im over my crush on ya. Me - good then just leave your not welcomed on the boat with us . Dylan- okay I'm sorry I wanna be friends . Me - please just go ! Dylan- whatever Ashley bye . He leaves upset . I look over at Andrew and break into tears I'm sorry I can't do this anymore ! Andrew grabs me and holds me in his arms- he's a jerk for playing with u like that. Me - do ya want to go on the boat or are ya mad at me still ? Andrew- I'll go if u want me to friend. Me - then let's go friend. We walk together to the truck getting in it and then dad takes off . Hmmm boat ride with my ex boyfriend and my real crush this is gonna be super fun . Serena - did ya tell Andrew about him coming yet I elbowed her in her ribs - shut up! Shhh 🤫 it's a secret for now! Andrew- is everything ok ? Yes Serena said . Me - oh ya know I'm just back here chilling with my iced coffee about to turn up !!

Andrew- you do know that I'm going back to Afghanistan tonight and you're gonna miss me when I'm gone and you're definitely gonna want me back as you're boyfriend Ashley

Me - oh do you think so ? I'll miss ya as my best friend Andrew but like I said ya suck at being my boyfriend. Andrew- excuse me?! You're gonna believe ur ex bestie over me ?! That rumor is such bullshit! Me - calm down will you ? Andrew- whatever I don't get ya at all. He looks hurt and upset. Me - I'm really sorry ...that was all I said I hate this day . Why'd I think it's a great idea to bring my ex boyfriend on the boat around the lake my crush would be here at any minute and knowing Andrew he's gonna freak the hell out .

Andrew- I hope that one day you'll wanna get back together I understand you need time take all the time in the world . I glare at him and sigh . I really can't do the shit and my heart is sinking I hate seeing him like this but I can't be with him we're not soul mates like I thought we were . I get up and jump outta the truck as dad says hop up on the boat ash . Me - okay dad . Serena - drive ! Courtney - why's you're ex boyfriend here ? Serena- I swear I could see him crying . Me - chill out ! I don't wanna talk about Andrew right now my crush will be here at any freakin min and I do not wanna be embarrassed.

I heard a voice say hey Ashley and jump onto the back of the boat as it's moving .....

Me - hey omg you're so crazy I say laughing my butt off . Guess who he laughs .

Andrew helps my dad get the boat off the trailer and In the water and our eyes meet each other's for a moment...he shakes his head looking upset honestly don't care if he's hurt because i was the one who got her heart completely crushed in half . Screw him !!!

Who is Ashley's crush on the boat with them find out in next chapter guys !!!!

Sorry my chapter is super short next one is going to way longer and better.